{𝟔} *ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜

Everyone gathered at the viewing area waiting for announcements. Abby had retreated back into her office because she was dealing with her own legal issues. Scarlett and Keira, completely oblivious of what was going on, were chatting with their friends as the adults conversed among themselves of what to do.

"At this point all we have to do is worry about our kids what their future holds here at the ALDC," Jill shrugged as Josephine nodded in agreement.

"You know I don't want to know her personal issues as far as what she's doing and all the negotiations. I just wanna know what that means for us. Are you gonna be here for team, or are you gonna not play the team? Are you gonna be here sometimes?" Holly continued.

"Do you have a backup plan?" Kira asked, looking over to Gianna who nodded and there decided to take matters in her own hands. Scarlett and Keira sat in a semi-circle along with the minis. 

"Okay, so I'm gonna start with the groups first considering the circumstances. We only have today and tomorrow because we need a travel day to get to the competition," Gianna explained, "For the minis, it's a jazz group and it's called Gossip Girls." Gianna paused for a while, a small smile on her face, "It's sassy and it's really cute." Gianna then motioned to the elites, "And then you guys are completely different and it is contemporary and it's called- I believe it's called The Picnic and so you guys are sitting on this picnic mat and basically red and white checkered flag. That starts out normal size but then eventually gets bigger. At the end of the routine it takes up the entire stage. And also according to Abby, Scarlett will be joining the elites so the number of people in each group is more even."

"Wow, that's elaborate," Holly chuckled nervously, knowing a prop that big and that light was going to cause trouble. And not to mention the addition of a mini. 

Scarlett turned around to look at Josephine when her name was mentioned. Her aunt gave her a reassuring pat on the shoulder, knowing she could handle it. 

"We have a duet this week with Keira and Peyton. It's a very acro-heavy duet. Now for solos I know that Brynn's doing a character contemporary piece and it's called Left At The Altar. Kendall is doing a jazz piece Curiosity and Lilly is going to do an acro solo Step By Step. Now I'm going to start with the elite group first."

At the announcement, the elite moms cheered, happy their kids were finally getting rehearsed first. Keira beamed and hugged Peyton. Among the minis she was the closest to Peyton (apart from Scarlett) and it was so nice to be able to do a duet with her best friend. 

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

"Okay so Scarlett will go under the cloth right now and when it comes up do something big," Gianna instructed as Scarlett followed along. As soon as the elites lifted the picnic mat she put her hands on her ankles and stretched. She wasn't naturally flexible unlike Keira, but put in a lot of effort so the sisters were both very flexible for their age.