twenty three

Liv waited a few minutes outside of Jules' door before she answered. But, when she did, neither girls said anything. Jules just gave Olivia a small smile before letting her in the house, following her up to her bedroom.

Liv looked around the room. Her bed had her latptop in it but closed, and her closet was opened, displaying with glittery shirts and sweaters.

On the counter, a needle and bottle was sitting there behind a couple of perfume bottles and makeup. Liv knew it was Jules' hormones, but it looked like it hadn't been touched in a while.

"So, um, why'd you call? It sounded urgent." Jules said, breaking the silence and sitting on her bed. Olivia crossed her arms and looked at her.

"Yeah. Look. This is gonna sound weird, but I need a copy of every dick pic that Nate sent you." She brought up.

Jules raised her eyebrows.

"Why?" She asked.

It was clear Liv intimidated her.

Liv pulled her phone out of her back pocket, looking over at Jules' computer.

"You have my number, right? My emails just my name at icloud." She asked, not answering Jules' question.

Jules didn't say anything, just looked at her. Both confusion and nervousness was evident on her face.

Olivia could see that. She could also see how she didn't do what she just told her too.

"Jules. I already don't like you after that shit with Rue. And there's a lot of shit that can come up about you, but isn't going to as long as you do what I say."

She started walking closer to Jules, not removing eye contact. Liv thought about the cd of Cal fucking the girl in front of her, and how easy it was for her to get a copy.

She wasn't going to release it. She just had to have Jules think she would.

Liv nodded her head at Jules' computer. Jules picked it up and typed a few things, a moment passing before Liv got an email notification on her phone from julesvaughn@icloud.com.

When Liv pressed on the notification, she saw twenty or so dick pics, all that seemed to be Nates or ones he looked up.

She cringed slightly and turned her phone off. Then, she looked back up a Jules with a much friendlier face from before.

"Thanks." She said, turning to leave. She heard Jules stand up.

"Wait. What were you talking about? What do you have on me?" She asked.

Liv hesitated before turning back around. She sighed and shrugged.

"I didn't have anything. I just really needed these pictures."

Jules was relieved and frustrated, but stayed silent as Olivia left. She couldn't believe the girl had threatened her in her own bedroom, over something Jules was trying to hard to get over.

Olivia went home, opened up a La Croix and sat down for three hours, tracing down every dick picture Nate sent Jules.

A lot of them were ones he found online.