twenty six

"Who was it?" Fezco asked, seeing Liv walk back with another glass of wine. She shrugged.

"Just BB."

Olivia hated lying to Fez. But she didn't want to worry him about Nate drama he had no control over.

Liv sat back on Fezco's lap, him looking at her contently. He knew there was no one else on this earth that could make him happier than Olivia did.

"When you were gone, I had to sleep by myself." Liv mentioned, her acrylics creating lines on the top of Fez's head. He nodded slightly.

"I know. I'm sorry."

Liv shook her head.

"Don't." She said. She didn't want him to say sorry or be sorry.

Olivia adjusted herself on Fez's lap, making him softly groan. She layed her head on his shoulder by his neck, still looking at him.

Then, she whispered in his ear.

"I've been imagining all the ways I'd show you I missed you."

Olivia picked up her head and kissed Fez's jawline. He looked down at her to kiss her lips, Liv pressing herself down onto him and moving her hips back and forth. Fezco could feel her boobs pressed against him, the strap to her shirt falling off.

"We..m-should go upstairs." Fez mumbled. Olivia pulled away from his for a second, breathlessly. Fez admired her slightly messed up hair and smudged lipgloss, which was now slightly on him.

"I don't see the need to." She smirked.

Liv took her shirt off, revealing her bralette underneath. Fezco followed this action and took his own shirt off, both of them eager for each other.

They continued to kiss and she undid the button to Fez's jeans, pulling his dick out. As she did so, he pulled her shorts off, playing with the strap of her thong.

Neither of them cared if Finnegan or Ashtray walked up on them. They only thought about themselves.

Olivia slightly hovered, Fezco moving her thong to the side and guiding her onto his dick. Both of them moaned, Liv starting to grind up and down.

"Fuck." Fezco said, putting his hands on her waist to guide her. Olivia had to grip onto the chair to control herself.

She kept riding and they kept kissing until they both came, Olivia getting off of Fez's dick to swallow his come. By the time they were done, they were both out of breath and tired.

They were the only people they knew that could make each other come as hard as they did.

"I can't believe we just fucked out here." Fezco said, bluntly, holding onto Olivia as she relaxed for a moment in his arms. Liv picked up her head again and looked at him, smirking.

"Let's go back inside, then." She said. Fez knew what she was hinting at, smiled, and quickly followed her back in the house.

author's note:
no bc WHY is writing smut so awkward😭
i do this for u guys
also ik it's cum not come but i feel grammatically incorrect writing that in the story so yea
love u all!
-w.m.💕