chapter two, bad parents

THIRD PERSON POV:
Classes have gone by, which means more boring shit has gone which is good! But when it comes to Bruce.. he gets well? Annoyed easily but doesn't really show his anger because he is called the kid with only happy expressions, nothing else but that. But Bruce hated how the fact no one seem to care for him, I know this sounds stupid because it's the Bruce Yamada! But it's easy to hide feelings and when your good at hiding stuff then no one would know which is good ... but Bruce hasn't been good, he says he's fine but he just thinks he is overreacting but what Bruce really needs is  a friend that would care for him, that's what Bruce all ever asked for but when will that time come?

BRUCE POV:
School is shit but I still have to go so I don't ruin my reputation, even tho it's my parents because they like having alot of good shit coming out of other people mouth and act like they do good parenting,while they go to party's and don't even know if there kid is safe or not but that's how life is! You can't do anything about it but I wish could.

My thoughts kept coming into me until the belled ringed loud enough for my ears to ring, kids pushing everywhere to skip classes or atleast make into class, I was one of thoes kids to actually go to class so I made my way to my next and final class I needed to go and sadly I made it but thankfully there wasn't anyone so I decided to take a seat at the back because what was the point? I know all this shit we learn already but we learn it over and over again because these dumbfucks forget about simple shit but that's them, not me!

Couple of minutes have passed and students come in rushing or messing around with eachother... I wish I had something like that. The teacher came in and she looked happy.. not usual but okay..??

When the teacher was going to say something the door flew open and there was him, vance huh werid to see him here? "Ohh why hello vance! Glad to see you here?" "Where do I sit?" "Over there next to........... Bruce !"  Of course it had to be me! Why was she doing this to me.. I thought we were friendssss! Vance looked at me and started to walk my way and sat down.

"Students so your job is to work on this sheet of paper and if you need help ask the person next to you!"
Huh this should be easy! I was working already until I saw a paper got thrown at my hand and I opened it to see it was from no other then vance.

VANCE POV:
this shitty teacher gave us some shit that I don't even know so I asked Bruce because the teacher said I could! So I am gonna do because I ain't some pussy.

Bruce talking vance talking

Bruce what are the answers for #5?
Why? Because I said so fuck face!
Geez sorry! And um it's 5,389 ? Ok whatever. Wow! Not even a thank you?? Fuck off shitface! I'm kidding! Anyway I wanted to ask if you can um teach me how to skate? Wow Bruce Yamada wants to skate? Whatever fine! I can ask someone else I'm joking yea I can but that gonna be 10$ what!! Kidding dipshit and I can but just saying it's gonna hurt. Oh.. it's fine alr meet me after school at the front of the school.
OKAYYY

I was going to teach the Bruce Yamada how to skate?? Sounds fake but eh something new I guess, I mean he gonna fall so that would be good to see.
(HE GONNA BOUNCE THAT ASS BAHAH)
I was bored like always so I didn't even pay attention, then everyone started to leave so I did the same and rushed out of class to practice some trick outside before Bruce got outside.