chapter 5, "meet me after school at the skatepark fuckface♡"

BRUCE POV:
Once vance left I got a huge lecture about oh! Stop hanging out with vance! Oh Bruce you aren't gay! Leave him! He isn't good for you! Fuck this nonsense, I wasn't dating DATING vance but I had to act like I was. "Bruce I don't want to see him with you again! You hear me!" "What if I dont?" "Young man you listen to me!" "Is it your relationship? no! Leave me and vance alone!" "Your grounded! Go to your room!" "Yea whatever I'm not 7 years old anymore!" I walked upstairs quickly before I get beaten up and locked my door.

What was I going to do? I'm "grounded" so there isn't much I could do... imm take a nap because I'm bored.

*THE NEXT DAY????*

I woke up feeling like ass as usual. When I checked the time it was 6:45 am school starts at 7:30 so I have enough time to get ready. I got up from my bed and thank God I already picked my outfit yesterday, I know I might sound werid but I'm that type of person to pick what to wear for the next day! I mean it's better to be organized then be messy.

I finished changing into my clothes and then I went to my bathroom to brush my teeth and do my skincare. I would of shower but I don't have enough time so I could when I get home. I finally finished everything and left to get my backpack from my bed to see it was already 7:20! Wow time goes past fast! I left running and to see if my mother left already and thankfully she already left so I didn't have to hear her yelling.

I'm outside of the place so called school but I call it hell! I see finney standing while talking with some other teenager. I walked up to both of them and when finney saw me he smiled. "Hey bruce!" "Hey finn!" "Bruce meet robin and robin meet Bruce!" "Sup I'm robin" "Hey!" "I heard alot about you bruce your pretty popular?" "Uh huh tell me about it.."           I was chatting with both robin and finn and I kinda feel like robin likes finney because he looks at him with heart eyes!  They are both funny too! While I was talking robin looked behide me with widen eyes and pulled me aside.

" what the fuck you want hopper?" "Nothing to do with you arellano" I looked to see that it was vance and I smiled wide like an idiot. "Hey vance!" "Hey Brucey" "what are you doing here?" "Shut it blake, if I where you I wouldn't talk." "vance." "Whatever!" "Watch it hopper or I will beat your ass!" "I would love to see that arellano" "anyway what did you need?" "Here." Vance then passed me a note. "See ya cutie" then he left me blushing while robin looked annoyed and finney looked surprised, oh how am I gonna explain it to them?

"DID VANCE CALL U CUTIE!?" "ARE YOU GUYS A THING?" "WHAT DOES THE NOTE SAY? DID HE WANNA PULL UP? I can cover you!" "BRUCEEE WHAT DID THE NOTE SAY??!!"
"

ohh the note... said no-nothing..!" "Bruce? Are you red..???" "WHAT NO SHUT UP UH IM HUNGRY I UH NEED TO GO!" "bruceyyyy are you... blushing??" "SHUT UPP! I NEED TO GO ANYWAY!" "HA! BRUCE LIKES VAN-" "say a word and I will chop of your dick and make finney eat it." "I think Bruce has turned into a vance 2.0..." "SEE YOU GUYS LATER AND DONT THINK ABOUT NOTHING..!" "yea okay.." "byeee lover bruce!"

Those shit heads! Anyway I haven't read what the note said so why not read it!

"Meet me after school at the skate park fuckface♡"

Is it me or am I going absolutely crazy! I think... I think I'm falling in love...

OKAY I HOPE THIS WAS OKAYYY IMM DO A VALENTINES CHAPTER LATER!!

670 WORDS TOGTHER😋🙈