chapter 8, getting bruce back.

VANCE POV:
I walked backed home feeling miserable and just wanting to go back to my bed amd never get up again. I know I shouldn't feel anything of me and Bruce fake relationship but his words did hurt me. But why would I believe moose? He is just a lonely bitch who likes to cause problems, but was it true that Bruce said those words about me and his other friends?

BRUCE POV:
IT WASNT TRUE! WHY DO THEY DONT BELIEVE ME. I yelled over and over again. I was overreacting but I couldn't help myself, everything hurted but mostly my heart. I thought they trusted me, I thought vance trusted me. But I guess they didn't and I can't do anything about it..sadly.

I watched the sun slowly go down and turn into a sunset. I couldn't stop thinking about my friends but mostly vance. Everything I thought about it would have something about vance, like the sunset was beautiful just like him, the bluest ocean reminds me of vance icey blue eyes, the bear vance got me made me cry the most. Vance skateboard was on my bed and I was on the floor crying and sobbing over a man? Sounds stupid and I right? But that was the first man to make me feel special, not for my popularity but for being me. I miss him.

VANCE POV:
the movement I got home I instantly went to my room to take naps so I could forgot about today but boy was i wrong...
I changed and everything to be comfortable but nothing worked! My head hurts like a bitch and i was bored as fuck! Then I saw I got a notification from a unknown number? I opened it to see a message that left me wondering.. "hey this is Amy as Amy Yamada aka Bruce Yamada sister aka the best sibling ok whatever but just saying that Bruce never said those things about you and instead him being happy rn he is currently crying in his room thinking you hate him" "umm why would I believe you?" "Uhh duh who wouldn't? But just fix it please it's not easy seeing Bruce cry!" "Well what do you want me to do??" "Just do what i say okay?" "I'm scared but ok.."

next thing I know i was at the store and doing everything that Amy told Me.
I brought all the shit and at the end I realized what she made me buy Bruce.

(What vance got for bruce!)

Well this won't be easy because this will be very awkward so instead of me going to talk to him, I could bring it to him with a letter! Huh that sounds so much easier! This is the first time I actually thought about something.. well time to write the letter!..

I finished and got a bag to put everything I got him and the letter. I walked over to his house and knocked on the door. In minutes I ran away like I  was ding do diching but in this case I wasn't, j was trying to get my friend back well I mean fake boyfriend but honestly I wish I could call him my
real boyfriend.

(VANCEA NOTE FOR BRUCE!!)

I HOPD YOU GUYS LIKES THIS CHAPTER SORRY IT TOOK FOREVER!!

570 WORDS TOGTHER😻🥳🥰😛🏃‍♀️😹😝😍🙈🤩