chapter 13, THE TRIP PT 4🙈

THIRD PERSON POV
the ride was long and smooth enough to finally make Bruce and vance shut up from talking so much, well that was vance father idea but vance mother was quite the opposite and why am I saying this? Well because she always wanted to see vance happy and it was much rare to see him like this happy and talkie. Of course vance is always happy around his mother but he was a different happy with Bruce which made vance sick to his stomach thinking why does Bruce make him feel like this? Was there a reason he did something honestly very horrible ti cause vance to feel like this? Or was it the reason because vance was in denial about actually finding out what the actual word is "love" which vance calls "waste of time" but right now wasn't a waste of time, right now was an amazing movement he loved and always dreamed of if I had to say. Tilly and lilly were past asleep of laughter while the people in the driver and passenger seat were talking about what and how were they gonna tell vance and bruce that they might have to share a bed because of lilly and tilly friend using the extra bed thinking there will be another one for Bruce but the "fucking fat fucking sucking cocking  fuckers" which vance's mother called them, lied to them to make extra money to take from vances famliy.

Well now that problem passed they as vances parents, thought no one heard what they were saying but little did they know vance heard every part of the conversation and was red as a tomato just like bruce was, how was he gonna tell Bruce? Bruce wouldn't have a problem with it right? Oh how much vance worried and worried of Bruce disappointed, disgusted face after Bruce heard the news that vance had to break Down but little did vance know that Bruce heard everything and he was Iverson the moon thinking wow! Bruce Yamada was going to next to vance hopper! But over here vance was panicking and overthinking so bad that when he realized what position he was in he got even more red than before.

Oh how could vance explain this movement? Oh right! He couldn't because he was redder then a hot air Ballon, rushing stuff in his head of how the heck did both Bruce and vance were tangle up together like gum in hair and when I mean gum and hair I mean they were laying on eachother and couldn't get up or instead of saying couldn't I would say doesn't want to get up. So the details? Ah yes the details, we'll first off vance was sitting while his arm leaning toward the window while his head was on top of his hand holding his whole head in pace while his other arm around Bruce's waist. Bruce was leaning over to vance so bruce head was close to chest and his arm placing down at his leg. Oh how bruce thoughts came in and his body began warming up because of how embarrassed he was, while vance was rethinking what.the.actual.fucker.doodle.is
HAPPEING!! oh he thought all of this was a dream of stupidity but this was in the real world of shit. The whole time the both teens were awake but instead of one of them going and saying "ew get off me!" They just layed in slience in the hot air is what they both thought but really it was cold as a bitch out there!

Hours passes and the both teens have eventually fell asleep like the both needed indeed. Vance was sleeping so peacefully until he felt weight on him get thrown. He opened his eyes in frustration but once he saw who it was he wasn't mad anymore, because it was tilly how could vance be mad at his sister? That's so stupid ! He turned his head straight to the person who was talking and once he finally realized saw what was happening he still saw Bruce over him but this time Bruce was fully on his lap but only his head and arm swinging at the top of Bruce head.

(WHAT BRUCE HEARD)
"Lilyy look!" "Oh my shit!" "LILLY!" Vance whispered out to not wake up Bruce from  peacefully sleeping, but Bruce was already awake since the beginning. "Tilly lilly where is mom and dad?" "Mommy and daddy are unpacking!" "Why don't you guys go and help them?" "Why don't you stop talking and sleep with your boyfriend!" "I swear. Lilly" "teeheheHEHEAHAHHA" "Tilly just go with your sister please" "but unpacking is boring!!" "Please?" "No no no no!" Then there was whining and crying. "Hey tilly you don't want Bruce to wake up angry like me right?" "N-no!" "ok so look if you stop crying I will buy you how many candy you want" "and and doggys and and kittys!!?" "Ya doesn't matter how much you want!" "Actually.. you know what I want instead of puppies and kittys?" "What tills?" "You to give brucey a huge kissy like daddy does with his white chicks!" "Um- uh that's I cant-" "if you don't do it I will bit your fingers off" "I taught you good didn't i?" "Pleaseee!" "Ok ok fine but don't tell Bruce that because uhhh I don't want him to find out..!" "Oh okay! Come on lill let's go!"