chapter 16, "what we had was just made believe"

THIRD PERSON POV:
it was 6:27 pm on a Saturday night, raining quietly and beautifully Bruce has barely noticed while he sat in the darkness of the room, all alone without vance, vance mom,vance sister, Amy. He was all alone with no one neither by his side. Bruce looked around his surroundings and saw vance standing over him, bruce walked over him to hugged and tell him how much he loved him but in a real way, a way he could never express himself with someone else. "Oh vance!" "Bruce.. stop" "Vance! Huh? What?" "Stop...everything...you know everything is fake" "what?-! I love you!" "I love you my dear.. but everything is just a make believe" "no! No no no!" Bruce began to cry tears falling eye to chin. "Bruce..I love you but what we had was just a made believe...you know that.." "but I love you!" "Love isn't real" "VANCE PLEASE I DO REALLY LOVE YOU!" "I never loved or liked you, your mom was right Bruce you should listen to her" "wha-t?" "Your a no one.. well to me" then vance walked away from Bruce and bruce cried in tears and tears knowing the person he loved and trusted the most has left, no reason why nor an explanation why has this happened.

if it was a dream or a memory...

Movements later bruce woked up sweating and breathing loudly. He looked around to see he was in a different room, the room he recognized that smelled like weed and heard soft snores coming from vance, he was glad that was a dream. Bruce calmed his breathing and layed slowly back down to sleep and couldn't sleep anymore from what he just saw, what will bruce do if one day vance decided to leave him? Oh no bruce would die all alone knowing the person he loves so much but wouldn't admit it leaving him all alone with no one, would be a nightmare something bruce doesn't want to happened.

Something that night made bruce feel afraid...what If vance doesn't like bruce? What if everything was a made believe?
Well that's something bruce can't make up, so what will happen next chapter?
VOTE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! ENDED UP FALLING INLOVE OR THE OPPOSITE!!!!!!😼🙏🏻🙊🏃‍♀️🥳😛💪🏻🙉