chapter 6, happy fucking valentines day.

BRUCE POV
it's the end of the day and i can finally leave this place and meet vance! I wonder what he wanted? Well I need to get walking! I'm almost already close and I see plenty of skaters around and I even see finney? Huh why is he here?? Well.. TIME TO FIND OUTTTT!!!

"Finney?" "OH CHILLY DAWG UM heyyy brucey bruce!.." "what's wrong?" "Umm oh yea! Follow me!" I followed behide finney and then we get to a different place where I have never seen before? "Umm finn I don't know what your doing but I really gotta go and see vance!" "Chill wait till the end, You will love it!"

Finney was acting..gay as usual but I believe him so everything would be alright! Right? "Ok Bruce close your eyes and when I say open them you turn around and open ur eyes!" "Umm okay.." "open your eyes!" I turned around and opened my eyes to see a blondie holding ballons, chocolates and A TEDDY BEAR!! That blondie was vance! Can u believe that!? "I will leave you two alone.." "hii vance!" "Hey Bruce oh and um these are for you..."
"FOR ME?" "nooo who else?" "Thank you thank you thank you!" "Yea whatever happy fucking valentines.." "I also got you something but it's at my house.." "Oh well want me to walk you home?" "Sure!"

Me and vance walked to my house and it took about 12 minute walk so it wasn't that bad. Once we got there I went inside to drop my stiff and grab vance gift. "Here you go!" I handed vance a new skateboard he has been wanting! " thank you bruce thank you so much!" Then vance gave me a kiss on the cheek! NO FUCKING WAYYY. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean I just got excited and-" "Vance it's fine! Your welcome!" "Well I have to go.. but happy valentines day bruce!" "Happy valentines day vance!" After vance left I was over the moon that the vance hopper gave me a kiss ok the cheek! Oh I gotta tell finney this!

*vance gift for brBruce!

OK THAT WAS THAT CHAPTER!!!
I WILL DO ANOTHER ONE LATER!!

380 WORDS TOGTHER 🤩💁‍♀️😜😻🙈😋😛💗🤩🏃‍♀️😝😽😹🙈😻💟