chapter 17, i love you shitface

THIRD PERSON POV:
Vance woke up from his amazing nap he had but noticed the person next to him gone? Vance was both tired and confused  so he got up from his warm bed and walked everywhere where he would expect Bruce to be, sadly he was no where found which is werid but vance thought nothing of it instead he went back to sleep because he felt like it.

30 MINUTES LATER....

"VANCE!!!!!! I THINK I BROKE MY LEG!" "what...?" Vance woke up from his second amazing nap and his vision was very blury which caused him not to see very well, all he saw was a figure running in circles and yelling shit that vance couldn't even pronounc himself. "Who is that?" Vance said dragging himself up from the bed. "BRUCE BITCH!" "oh there you....are u thought I..." "you??" "Oh yea umm .... Oh! Lost you yea" "and you decided to sleep, WITHOUT KNOWING WHERE I WAS?" "uhh yea!..?" "Fuck you dude I could of died!" "Sorry?" "SORRY? IS ALL U SAY?" "um yea what else u want me to do???" "GO on your knees and beg for forgiveness, while sobbing!" "I'm not gay for that shit so good night" "Fine I will find someone else that DOES CARE, LOVE ME AND IS INDEED A VERY GOOD BOYFRIEND!" "okayyy.. oh wait bruce!" Bruce thought vance would of been begging right now but instead he got... "could you bring me 4 Carne asada tacos? Oh oh and some horchata!" "Really..." "Well u would do it if you love me right?" "Well I DONT LOVE YOU!" Bruce slammed the door walking away angrily, while vance just shrugged and layed back down but this time he thought of something he should of thought before.... was he actually going to get his tacos or what?

Bruce walked away from the house angrily but he had to tell Ms hopper that he will go out for a bit so she would know because vance wouldn't know at all! That's what Bruce said, or we'll thought. "That little curly bitch thinks he owns me! Well no let that bitch starved!!" Bruce particularly yelled at this point but many seconds later Bruce realized he was at the taco stand, God Bruce was really inlove with a lazy ass bitch but he had to admit it this time, he loves vance who he is which sounds dumb because who would like vance hopper for the way he is?! Bruce would!

Bruce got to the place he was so nervous because either he was gonna be called a simp or a wussy. Bruce wobbled to the door, not even close to the room but still wobbling and while he was at it he remembered the dream he had that night which made him think if vance is using Bruce just for some tacos... nah right? Bruce will just ask vance no big deal! Right? RIGHT!???

"Vance.?" Vance dropped the comic book from his hand and turned around to see Bruce with his yummy tacos. "HIP HIP horray!" "Here, and um I have a question" Vance yanked the tacos from bruce and started to eat of he hasn't eaten in days, "yuh?" "Um are you using me?" Vance stopped and looked at Bruce and his food again and bruce again, "gwhat the fack?" "ARE you?" "Bruce no! I know I'm ass but not much as an ass with you!" "Oh... okay!" And bruce was already happy to know vance wasn't using him so that was okay! Bruce was about to leave until... "wait bruce." "Yea?" "Thank you ..." "welcome!" Well that wasn't what Bruce wanted but atelast vance said thank you! Vance knew bruce was disappointed so he got up amd walked towards bruce which made bruce confused, amd with that vance placed his lips to bruce, fireworks, stars, glitter is what bruce saw through his eyes and something you would call happiness, this was his happiness. Vance arms around Bruce's waist, bruce slowy made his way for his hands to be on vance cheek while they passionly made out, vance broke the kiss and smiled wide. "I love you, shitface" "I love you more vance" and with that the both gays smiled and kissed again leaving tilly in shock. "WHAT THE FUCKER WUCKER DOODLE NOODLE!" Vance stopped and turned his way to look who screamed, bruce did the same too. "Tilly what the fuck are you doing here!" "LILLY I TOLD YOU THEY WERE DOING SEX!" "WHAT!" Bruce smiled while vance yelled at the little girl who scramble away to gossip about what happened right infront of her eyes, I guess what tilly saw was something called love and that's all bruce and vance needed in life.

The end.

I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH IT WAS THE MOST ADVENTUROUS STORY I MADE WITH GOODB LOVING MEMORIES BUT SOMETIMES GOOD THINGS IN LIFE HAVE TO END, IM THANKFUL FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAD BEEN WITH ME SINCE DAY ONE I WOULDN'T BEEN ANYTHING IF IT WASNT FOR AMAZING PEOPLE LIKE YOU. THANK YOU I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS STORY AS MUCH AS I DO!  IM MAKING A NEW STORY AND MORE CHAPTERS WILL COME BUT FOR NOW THIS STORY MUST COME TO AN END.

900 WORDS TOGETHER 😼😛🙏🏻😜🥳❤️‍🩹😻🤩🏃‍♀️💪🏻😮‍💨🙈🤗😋😝😘🤫👾😹😗