chapter 10, The Trip

LITERALLY FORGIVE ME FORBONLY WRITING BRUCE POV IM SO SORRY!

VANCE POV:
I sat at my seat looking over at the clock to see what time this shit hole will end, thankfully there was 3 minutes more in so I could finally leave. While I was waiting i looked over next to me to see Bruce drawing random sketches. They were honestly really good ones like there was one that looked like a cat, another one that was a flower and another one that looked like me..WAIT ME?

BRUCE POV:
I was sketching some stuff in my mind that made me feel joyful and I came across one of my sketches being vance? Well it's not like it isn't true- "Bruce is that me or am I tripping??" "Uhh yea you aren't tripping I guess?" "WOW you draw good! You should join a drawing contest or whatever that shit is called" "Oh thanks! And yes it's called a art contest" I laughed a little at the last sentence I said, I looked over at vance that had a upside down smlie and he looked funny but in a good way.

The belled ringed loud enough for all the way Alaska to hear but anyway me and vance headed our way out to see people huddle all together and suddenly also yelling?? "Come on shitface!" "Ugh okay but if I'm late to my class you own me!" I rushed over next to the people and in the middle there was a fight, good thing ut wasn't about vance but about robin and moose??? Oh shit abouta go down as fuck!

"Come on you can't do shit you little beaner!" "Who said that?" "Alright if i wanted to i could pin you down to the ground in minutes!" "I liked to see that!" Moose then ran towards moose but within minutes he was pinned to the ground by robin! Blood everywhere made me gagged and it made me thought about finney! I wonder how he will react to this.

[SORRY FOR ALOT OF THE TIME SKIPS BUT WHO WOULD WANNA TALK ABOUT SCHOOL?]

The clock said 1 minute left until the belled ringed and i was on the edge of leaving already and that's where the belled ringed showing me that's my time to start running because the students come out all in the same time and when your wayyyyy to Close to them it could smell... either like rotten eggs or throw up and i Don't want to smell neither! I realized I'm outside of the school so I decided to wait on vance and my other friends IF they show up. I saw finney coming alone? Huh where would robin be at?? "Hey finney! Where's robin?" "Honestly I don't even know I haven't seen him since he dropped me off at my class!" "Wait so you haven't seen this afternoon fight?" "Umm no I was at the restroom?? What happened now?" "I think it's better for robin to tell you that-" "HOLA PERRASS y Hola finney!" "WHY DOES EVERYTHING ALWAYS FUCKING INTERUPT ME-" "Hey bitchs and hey shitface" "Oh hey vance!" "Why did Bruce turned into a vance then turned into worth of sunshine when vance got her-" "Robin." "SORRY BRUCE IM SORRY PLEASE" "that's what I thought"

Me, vance, robin, and finney left off walking to drop off eachother to each house and to say the chisme in out lives! "Yall did Bruce ever tell you that some girl wanted to hook up-" "finney Blake shut the actual fuck wilk you?" "Jeez..BUT THE GIRL WANTED TO HOOK WITH HIM! DO YOU BELIEVE THAT VANCE !!" "Why you telling me that?" "Umm duh u guys are dating?" "Uhh what? N-no you tripping dawg stop!" "Bruce you only say dawg when your lying." "Dawg my ass bitch STOP" "Bruce Yamada! What has vance taught you?" "To suck dick" "ROBIN" "Robin fucking arellano get your ass right here right now" "uhh look guys my house is over there um bye!!" "But robin your house is like 3 streets away?" "Pfft pussy." "Well bye vance and bruce this is my stop!" "Bye!" "Bye!!"

I was walking with vance and we were both talking about the most random shut ever. "Bruce what if a car comes and exploded your home" "Vance what if a bird comes and shits out tacos" "Bruce what if a sharpie comes right now infront of you and says "hey baby girl" "what if a baby is pooping in there parents face like right now" "Bruce what if bugs are having sex!" We were both laughing and I thought why not to invite vance over at my house because why not!

I opened the door to see no one.. that's a relief! Both me and vance went up my room to do some of the homework we had to do, well mostly i had to force him because he was getting the worst grades ever but that wasn't a problem all we needed to do was help vance get his grades up! An hour passed then a phone call goes to vances phone, vance answered and he said it was his mom so I told him I was gonna use the bathroom.

"Hey mom?" "Hey hun um we are going to go on a trip with me, your father, and your other sisters so could you please come and pack?" "Uh where are we going?" "Oh at the lake and your sister invited a friend because we have 2 more extra beds so if you would like you could invite someone!" "Oh sure ok be there in a few minutes okay ma" "Ok love you see you!" "Love you too" I was left the bathroom and waa giggling over the conversation between vance and his mother God how much he sounds like a mama's boy! "What you giggling fuckface." "No- nothing!" "Yea um so my mom said we were gonna go to the lake and if I wanted to invite someone so would you wanna go?" "FUCK YEA!" "Okay get your shit and I will be waiting okay?" "Okayyy" I was excited that I wasn't gonna spend the night here because who would want to? I know it wouldn't!

OKAY THIS IS WILK PART ONE OF THE TRIP AND PART 2 WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW SO THIS WILL CHAPTERS WILL GIVE IN THE SHORT CHAPTERS I HAVE BEEN DOING SO IM SORRY AND I HOPE YOU CAN FORGIVE ME!!!

FROM THE BRANCE SHIPPER AKA SAM😛🙏🏻🧟‍♂️😻🙈🥳😗🏃‍♀️😜🤗😽🤩😼😮‍💨

1100 WORDS TOGETHER😽🙈🤞🏻🧟‍♂️😛😻