chaper 4, jelouse?

BRUCE POV:
I followed vance to the skatepark, honestly I didn't know why I wanted to go because I had nothing to do at home sooo... "HURRY UP SHITFACE!" "COMING" I speed walked over to vance and he was already doing tricks on his skateboard but oh boy when I tell you how his hair went in the wind showing his blue eyes almost made me feel.. werid maybe because I was hungry- "What's a cute boy doing here?" "Uhhh? Excuse me?" "Why don't we go back to my place cutie?" "Whoa nono what?! Back off man!"

I backed away but the guy pinned me to a wall and I was shocked, I didn't know what to do! "Come on.... let's go to my place?" "C-can you back away?" "What if I don't?" "Uhhh vance!" "Shhhh no one needs to know cutie come on..." "what's up bruc- who are you?" "Ugh! No one now leave me and my boyfriend alone!" "pffft boyfriend? Do you even know who the fuck your talking to bitch?" "Don't give 2 fucks and leave!" "Fuck off dipshit he isn't your boyfriend because I'm with him." "Ummm what? No no he isnt!" "Wanna go to the hospital?" "Whatever..!"

And then the dude left, I could feel my face go instantly red because my face was warm as fuck! Did he really say..
"Don't think what I said, I said that to make him leave..!" "Wait.. you know how he left when you said that?" "Umm yea?" "Well if your with me then no one would annoy me anymore!" "What's your point?" "Well... I'm saying that maybe could we umm.. fake ..date?" "Uhhh... umm" "IM SORRY IT CAME OUT OF MY MIND AND-" "sure! Whatever man.." "Oh! Okay well do you wanna talk about the boundaries or?" "Sure why not?"

Me and vance talked about what is ok and what is not okay, I CANT BELIEVE IT WE ARE FAKING DATING!!!!!!?!,!?!? OH MY FUCKING DOG.

VANCE POV:
Me and Bruce talked about school,boundaries I STILL CANT BELIEVE WE ARE DATING. I mean it's fake but whatever! It's just fake.. I won't fall in love or anything! Me and Bruce then went to grab some icees because he wanted one so we went to the grab n go to grab some snacks also.

"Vanceeee.." "what" "wanna come over to my house?" "Uhhh why?" "What I can't ask my boyfriend to hangout?" "FAKE" "Whatever you say goldilocks"
"Shut your dog eater ass up" "EXCUSE ME. APOLOGIES RIGHT NOW!" "NO!" "VANCE." "MAKE ME BITCH" "Oh I will" "Bruce that sounded so wrong.." "good" "fuck you" "when?" "BRUCE." "What?"
"I hate you." "I love you tooo!"

Me and Bruce walked over to his house and it wasn't what I was expecting actually, his house was very fucking fancy as fuck! We both entered the fancy house to see a woman in the kitchen making some... food? I don't know so all I did was follow what Bruce did.

"Hey Bruce why not you make yourself useful and give me 20$ for some beer-" She turned around and saw me and her face quickly went away while her jaw was on the floor and her eyes were wide.
"BRUCE YAMADA? Why! What! Who is this?!" "Umm.. he is my uhh-" ugh Bruce took to long so I said it for him. "I'm his boyfriend.? Have a problem or shit?" "I DID NOT TEACH YOU LIKE THIS BRUCE"
"suck it up? No one cares you dumbfuck" "YOU! LEAVE RIGHT NOW!" "I will bitch"

I then went straight to the door to give and I wanted to make Bruce mom more mad but not at Bruce, so I said dumbshit I would never say to Bruce but for the sake for him i did. "Byeeee babbbeee..."
" oh! Um bye! Uh babe?" "And bye fat ass bitch." And then I ran smiling like a dumbfuck, making people mad is my favorite thing but now being with Bruce is my favorite thing now.

SORRY I HAVNEY POSTED BUT I WILL TRY !!!!

681 WORDS TOGTHER😻