chapter 14, the trip pt 5😼

BRUCE POV
I shifted and shifted around feeling... empty? No why would I feel this! I should be grateful vance is next to me..! But I sometimes feel he is playing with me but if he was why did he invite me over for a trip? I'm being stupid! But did he really mean that he loved me? If your a person like me that has very bad trust issues then you would understand but I'm not saying vance is a bad person, well towards me he is like a 50/50 but with others he is definitely a Doberman crazy. I layed with one of my arms on the bottom of my head while my other arm was over my chest and I was awake thinking about lovely vance and he is all I could think about. In some face expression I would change to surprise then blushing then laughing while thinking of sanrio's about vance like when he would fall face front in the grass, playing the guitar, smoking, hugging his mom because duh he is a huge mama's boy! I was thinking until I was interrupted noises by vance moving. "Uhhhahh....bruce?..." "yea vance?" "Why are you over there alone aren't you cold...?" "I mean kinda..?" "get yo fat ass over here" I didn't even have time to answer because vance already grabbed me and hugged me while he wrapped his feet with mine, I realized that vance was a heater because his body was warm like really warm. I was squished by vance hugging me right I guess he is soft when he is tired? I don't fucking know.

I heard soft snores come from vance's mouth and I saw his hair sooo why not touch it? He wouldn't know right! Oh my God his hair felt like clouds. They were so soft and smooth, amazing hair he really gatekeeps frfr. I checked the time and haven't noticed that it was already 5:45 am! Wow I guess I didn't get sleep which Honestly was very boring and I will never do that again but I wonder what will we do today? I heard goarning and quickly to see vance waking up and he looked mad. "Uhhhghghgggh i hate morningss.." "good morning vance!" "Morifuf... shitface.." I laughed how he pronounced his muffled words but I had to remember what I was gonna go do so I got up and went to the bathroom to change and clean up like brushing teeth, hair etc.
I walked away from the bathroom to see vance sitting down and he gesture me to come.. I was confused but I came anyway and he grabbed my hand and before I know it be quickly brought me to bed again but this time was hugging the shit out of me...I mean sleeping again won't hurt no one right?

7:39 am!¡!¡

I looked to see the alarm ringing so loud! So I pushed it down but I was so tired because I had no sleep yesterday night and when i looked around me I saw no one, SO VANCE GETS TO GO UP BUT HE DIDN'T LET ME? FAKE ASS BITCH!, wow that's um rude but I got up and since I already did my stuff I didn't mind doing to again. I brushed my teeth for a bit and I almost choked to see who barge the door open and it was vance. "Yo ass still not ready?" "THAT SHIT WAS ON YOU LITTLE DICKFACE" "What did I do?" I was frustrated how vance was so calm and im over here acting like a Chihuahua. "I GOT UP AT FUCKING 6AM BUT NOOO YOU TOOK ME FORCED BACK TO BED AND HERE I AM!" "brucey look I'm sorry.. but you didn't deny did you?" "Little bitch." "Thats what i thought, now hurrryyyyyy my mom Made breakfast" "ok AND FUCK YOU IM NEVER SLEEPING WITH YOU AGAIN BITCH" "you know your lying" "IM NOT" "you sleep alone won't get you to sleep again bruceyy.." "WHATEVER." "loser" "fuckhead" "I know I'm fuckable" "STOP" "gay whore" "GAY ASS" "I'm straight bitch" "that's what they all say" "something you would deny tho" I stayed quiet and he laughed while walking away, was I really gay? I mean no! But am I actually gay? Aw whatever I need to hurry up and get changed so I could brush my hair also!