chapter 9, friends again?

BRUCE POV:
I was crying until the door knocked and Amy told me to get it, ugh why couldn't she go? I don't even feel like going downstairs.. whatever she owns me. I got up particularly pulling myself downstairs and once I opened the door there was a bad..? It read for Bruce? Well I wonder who sent me this.

I picked the bag up and went upstairs to my room to lock myself and open what is in the bag. I knew I should of see what was in it because who knows there could of been a dead rat or a bomb. Once I opened the bag I took out the rapping paper to see note? It said to read the note first and then open the other stuff.

 Once I opened the bag I took out the rapping paper to see note? It said to read the note first and then open the other stuff

I finished and once I read the last sentence I smiled wide. I rushed to see what else was in the bag and "OH MY FUCKING GOD" "BRUCE YAMADA!" "oh SORRY!" I was so excited for what vance got me because he got me rings and the rat plushie I always wanted! I guess he does pay attention of what I tell him!

I immediately went to my phone and sent vance a message. "Thanks for the gift!:)"  "your welcome Bruce and I'm sorry" "it's okay I forgive you" "thanks:)" ":)"
I was over the moon that vance finally had talked back to me! But I'm still sad that finney and robin don't want to be friends with me.

[HUGE ASS TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING BC I CANNN!!!]

I walked over to school in a happy mood and with a skateboard in my hands to give back to vance! And that's where a figure came towards me with 2 other people but in their arms? "Say sorry." "But what if he did say those words!" "Say sorry or you Wong see earth ever again blake." "Ay hopper dont-" "you too arellano." "IM SO SORRY BRUCE PLEASE" "FORGIVE ME I AM SORRY JUST PLEASE CALM DOWN YOUR BOYFRIEND!" "Okay okay call down! Vance put them down" then vanec dropped the 2 and they instantly went behind me shaking. "Please we are sorry!: "yea! What he said!!" I laughed and more especially thinking robin arellano the kid who didn't care and isn't scared was right now trembling and begging for forgiveness.

"Look Bruce we are both so sorry for not forgiving you" "yea!" "It's okay! I forgive you" "Friends again?" "Yes!" I hugged the both gays while vance was standing in boredom so I let the 2 go and gave vance his skateboard. "Here !" "Oh thanks!" Vance then hugged me and I felt butterflies coming through me, today was gonna be a good day!

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER !!! NEXT CHAPTER WILL COME OUT MAYBE LATER!!

500 WORDS TOGETHER 😛😍🥳😝🤩🥰😽😜🤗😘⁉️😹🤭🤪😘😍🥰🤩🥰😘😍😘😗🥰🤪🤣😘😍😛