Sunshine

I was woken up by footsteps rummaging around the room. Shooting up I looked around just for it to be Chris who was looking for something oblivious to the fact I was up and watching him.

I watched him frantically run around digging through piles and piles that were thrown all across his room, "Looking for something?" I asked breaking him out of his world.

"Shit sorry did I wake you," Chris turned to face me.

"No, you're all good, whatcha looking for?" I pulled the covers off of myself swinging my legs so they hung off the bed.

"My stupid brown hat. I can't find it and it's the only one that will go with this outfit," he was back to throwing shit around his room.

I hopped off the bed and decided to help him out. "Found it!" I yelled throwing the hat at him.

"Where the fuck was it? I swear I looked everywhere," Putting the hat on his head he asked

"Under your bed smart one," I walked up to him and put the hat on my own head. "Not bad I might have to steal this from you sometime," I continued to walk towards the door.

"No, you don't!" Chris yelled jumping in front of me and taking the hat back, "Any hat you want any day you want you can wear, except this one today," He smiled walking out of the room.

I ran down the stairs after him to find Matt and Nick sitting in the kitchen.

"Good morning my two favorite people," I said opening up the fridge.

'Hey, why am I not a favorite person?" Chris yelled from the living room.

"Good morning Alora," Nick turned at me ignoring Chris's comment. "Someone's in a good mood," he said smiling wide.

"Well, when you all went to bed last night I sat on that very couch and wrote a bomb ass song in record time...wait where are your cups?" Matt pointed to the cabinet to the left of me, "anyway as I was saying in about an hour or two I'll be going to the studio to record it. So yes I am in a splendid mood this morning." I took a deep breath, "Wow that was too many words." I breathe out.

Matt and Nick looked at each other and started laughing, "We are happy you're in a good mood Alora," Matt said patting my back as he walked past me.

"Well, what are you two doing on this fine Sunday?" I asked looking between them.

"Well Chris is going to hang out with some girl soon, I have to go grocery shopping and Nick...I don't know what Nick is doing," Matt scratched his head.

"I'll tell you what Nick is doing. Nick is doing absolutely nothing," Nick spoke up.

"Perfect then Nick you should come to the studio with me!" I clapped looking at him with excitement pouring through my eyes.

"Wait can I?" He asked his eyes widening.

"I wouldn't offer if you couldn't, plus I really want you to hear this song of mine," Nick hopped up and ran towards his room.

"I'm going to get ready and I have to finish editing something be right back!" He yelled halfway up the stairs.

"Well Alora I gotta go use the bathroom and shit so if you need me you know where to find me," Matt said walking out of the kitchen.

I poured myself a bowl of cereal and walked to go sit on the couch.

"Are you eating that cereal dry?" Chris questioned when he saw what I had in my hands.

"Uh yeah? Do you want me to pour orange juice into it? You guys don't have any milk," I laughed.

"Nevermind dry cereal sounds much better," he said putting his attention back to his phone.