Answers and Opinions

I was told that Sabrina's apartment wasn't too far from the triplet's house, but with the traffic on the 405, the drive seemed to have dragged and dragged on. After about an hour of sitting in the car with Chris and Nick arguing over what was hiding in the ocean, Matt finally yelled that we were there.

The three of them led the way up to Sabrina's apartment while I trailed not too far behind. I wasn't paying attention to the fact that they stopped in front of a door which caused me to walk straight into Chris's back.

"Shit my bad," I rubbed my head that collided with his shoulder blade.

He turned around, "You okay Alora?" There was a goofy-looking smile sitting smugly on his face.

"Yep, all good just can't see apparently," I laughed.

He turned back around and Sabrina was opening the door.

"Hi boys! Now move where's Alora?" She asked

"Wow I am just offended Sab, it's been 3 weeks since we've seen you and all we get is a 'hi boys'," Matt said holding his hand over his heart.

"Yeah yeah whatever," She said pushing past them so that she and I stood face to face.

I smiled at her and we ran into a hug. She gave me a small squeeze, "God Alora I've been waiting for us to finally meet. Commenting on each other's posts was not enough," She laughed.

"Real cause why didn't we ever plan to hang out before?" I asked

She shrugged and pulled me into another quick hug. Before going to hug the triplets.

"Well come in come in," She waved at us.

Chris ran in and over to the cats and all we heard was a loud meow...not from one of the cats but rather coming from Chris's mouth. We all looked at each other and burst out into laughter, "I'm sorry did he just meow?" I choked out in between my laugh.

"We've been here god knows how many times and he continues to meow every time we enter," Nick said.

"Yeah he says it's his way of showing appreciation to the cats," Matt added.

There were tears coming out of my eyes by the time Chris walked back over to us.

'Why are you crying?" He asked which caused me to laugh even harder.

"Oh Chris," I said putting my hand on his shoulder.

We all kinda stood by the door when Oliver walked into the room.

'Oh shit hey guys," He said walking towards us

Everyone said hi but he came up to me.

"Oh my god Alora! Hi it's so nice to meet you, I fucking love your music," He said pulling me into a hug

"It's so nice to meet you too Oliver your tiktoks make my day," I said while we pulled away from one another.

Oliver and I stood there getting to know each other and striking up random conversations. He was hilarious and completely unhinged which I loved. Though we were interrupted by a knock on the door.

Without thinking I turned around and opened it to be met with Madi. "Oh my god hello?" She said completely caught off guard.

"Madi oh my god hi!" I said pulling her into a hug.

I had talked to Madi over the phone almost as much as I talked to Nick. The two of us had grown incredibly close over the few months we had contact. She reminded me of Miya in the sense of their personalities which made it easier to talk to her.