Late Night Talking

Alora navigated her way through the aisles with Chris falling not too far behind. Alora was on a mission to get her Dr.Pepper and she would refuse to leave if there wasn't one in her hand. They made it over to the refrigerated section of the CVS and Chris spotted the soda before she did. Opening the fridge he grabbed one a threw it in her direction. It was hard to miss the way her eyes glowed when she realized what she was holding. "Can you grab two more for me please?" She asked.

He nodded and retrieved two more for the girl. When he turned to look back at her she was already downing the drink. "God if I had a dick I would 110% stick it in a cold bottle of Dr.Pepper," She mentioned. Chris laughed and shook his head.

"That might just be the new quote of the night," He said grabbing a Pepsi for himself.

The two walked around CVS before landing in front of a sunglass display. Alora grabbed the pair closest to her and put them on, "Well how do I look?" She asked while striking a pose. Chris took this opportunity to take a picture of the girl. "You look very cute Alora." She couldn't help but smile at his words. Whispering a quick thanks she put the sunglasses back and the two continued walking. They made their way over to the cashier and placed their drinks before the older man who was working. Chris didn't miss the way he eyed Alora as she reached into her pocket.

"Well hey, there beautiful anything else I can do for you tonight," Alora's smile immediately sunk at the worker's words and an uncomfortable look took over.

Chris took this as his sign to put his arm around Alora's waist and pull her into his side. "She's okay man, we are okay, just the drinks please," he said not letting his grip slide in the slightest. Alora kept quiet and only nodded.

"Wasn't asking you but alright," He mumbled, "Just follow the instructions on the pin-pad."

Alora tapped her card on the screen before Chris got the chance and took their now-bagged drinks in her hand as she pulled Chris towards the exit.

Alora stayed by Chris's side with his arm holding a firm grip around her waist until they were back at the car. The two separated as they had to get in. "Well he was creepy," Alora said breaking the silence.

"I think creepy is an understatement, and sorry for kinda just throwing my arm around you without warning. I just thought it was the smartest option at the moment and-" Chris was cut off by Alora placing her hand on top of his.

"Don't apologize Chris I was gonna say thank you," She said giving him the smile he liked to see.

"Okay right sorry," Alora smacked his hand at that.

"Hey, I said don't apologize," Chris laughed and Alora lifted her hand to start the car.

"Finally taking me to this secret location?" He asked.

An mhm was all that was heard as Alora pulled out of the parking lot.

While Alora drove Chris pulled out his phone to look at the picture he'd taken of the girl with an idea in his head he posted the picture to his story.

INSTAGRAM

@christophersturniolo added to his story...