(19)

Olivia's pov

Both me and Peter made our way to the kitchen for breakfast after a slow getting ready. Well slow for me avengers for my over-working brother. To my surprise Mrs. Potts and Mr. Stark were still at the island drinking coffee at our late arrival. They saw us come in and offered us warm smiles which we returned.

"Good morning kids, did you sleep well?" Mrs. Potts asked as we sat down. Me and Peter exchanged looks before replying with a surge.

Peter started talking about his patrol last night as Mr. Stark add comments. Though Mrs. Potts had to ruin it with a "we need to talk about something with the two of you."

The talks that start off with 'we need to talk' are always the ones that nobody wants to have. Mr. Stark adds a sigh and a "yeah we do."

"Do you guys remember how Tony came and got the two of you from school after the whole bad guy event?" We nod waiting for Mrs. Potts to continue.

"Well the media has been on us non stop, asking questions and jumping to conclusions. We have already talked with your Aunt -" "and when you agree I'm bringing you two with me to the next boring ass- all get out meeting with the press" Mr. Stark cut off his wife, and gained several glares from her as he not so carefully choose his words.

Peter's face lit up. Really?! You aren't embarrassed by me? You want to show us to the world?! Peter’s puppy personality was showing, acting like we were going to take him to the park.

Stark tried to hide his smile. "Quite freaking out before I changed my mind."

Mrs. Potts turned to me to get my opinion. So I contributed my two cents.  "It doesn't effect me, not really. Though the thought of being in front of a lot of noise people doesn't sound appealing."

Mr. Stark gave a face expression of agreement before continuing our conversation. "It good you agreed becouse I've akready set up an interview for this weekend." "Tony!" Mrs Potts yelled "I told you to wait until we talked with the kids first! Not do it before hand and not tell me!"

Both Peter and I stared laughing as the two started bickering. And that's how most of the morning played out. During the afternoon Mr. Stark had me and Peter help him with some gear for the avengers.

It's now far into the evening and evreyone gathered in to the large living room for a movie night, Mr. Barton and Ms. Maximoff were arguing over whether we were going to watch the Lion King or Sleeping Beauti. I was sandwiched between my two temporary gardens with my brother on the other side of Mr. Stark.

Even though I'm still not fully used to the chaos that is living with the avengers, but I think I'm getting used to it and will be fine. I should probably get to know them a bit better though, as I really only talk to Mr. Stark and Mrs. Potts. But f
That is an issue for a latter me.

A/N) I'm back. I was losing motivation to wight this story but I've been seeing all the notifications of you guys interacting with my story that I gained my motivation and will be trying to wight more for this story.