Author's Note

Hello!

Welcome to all the readers, old and new. This is my third fanfiction on this site and I am super excited to share it with you all.

Hope you all stick around for this chaotic journey we are about to embark upon. I'll try to make it fun ;)

Read the disclaimers and warnings below though, before proceeding.

Disclaimer: This is a work of pure fiction. Although, some characters are inspired by the idol group NCT127 members, this work in no way depicts any real events, incidents, places, dialogues and their personalities in real life. And, any resemblance is purely coincidental.

The original characters in the story are purely fictional and any resemblance to an actual person living or dead is purely coincidental.

Warnings for Mature Content: In some chapters, there will be explicit sexual content. So, if you are uncomfortable reading those scenes, please skip them.

This is a vampire au so expect blood, blood sucking, people dying and getting killed, and some violence. Read with caution if you are not comfortable with such themes.

Mention of suicide.

And... that's about it for now.

Let's get started then, shall we?

'You can stay, but on one condition – you have to serve me,' said the Vampire Lord

The world was divided into two realms – vampires and humans, and Lee Taeyong, the most powerful vampire of all, was the Lord of the vampire realm.

When on a night he saved the life of a girl, he took her in as his Familiar. But little did he expect to be so charmed by her that he would find himself hopelessly yearning for her.

However, when strange incidents started happening in his mansion, all fingers pointed towards the only human in the house, her.

Can Taeyong find the true identity of the one behind it all? Will he be able to protect the one he loves and save his heart?