Contest Update - Winner Announcement

It's finally time to announce the winners. Thank you for your patience <3

1st Place Winner: morkiebug

Their answer was definitely the closest in predicting Dal-ae as the one causing the trouble hence this answer gets first place (yay!)

Prize: You get to choose any NCT 127 member you want a fanfiction about along with the plot and genre you want and the length of the story (oneshot / short story).

2nd Place Winner: kimi_o_ai_shiteru

They got close with their answer as well in placing some blame on Dal-ae while suspecting Taeil too. But the outright elimination of Yuta is the reason I chose this answer for second place.

Prize: You get to choose any NCT 127 member you want a fanfiction about along with the plot and genre you want but the length of the story will be limited to a oneshot.

Special Prize (Most Creative Answer): scarred_rose25

This is my favourite. The moment I saw this answer, I had decided that I want to give them some kind of prize because firstly, it was so creative. It had a whole fanfic plot sitting right there. And secondly, it was so well articulated complete with reasoning and a definite chain of thought. I really enjoyed reading it. Well done!

Prize: You get to choose any NCT 127 member and the genre you want and in the spirit of creativity I will do what I want with them. (I'll try to do justice to them, I promise).

I will be contacting all the winners shortly, probably by Sunday, to take your requests for your prizes. In the meantime, you can think about which member you want the story to be about and the kind of story you want.

Note: These three fanfictions will be released separately under a different heading and will most likely be published after this book ends.

And, that's it. With this, the contest has officially ended. Thank you to all the participants. Hope you all had as much fun as I did because I had tons of it! :D I might even make this a regular thing in my future fanfics (we'll see :p) But thank you and take care and I will see you all in tomorrow's update. Byeee <33