7 | The Bond Between a Master and a Familiar

After feeding fresh blood Taeyong spent his evening in the study, immersed in ancient texts on matters of boundary enchantments, history of breach, and past cases of vampires living among humans but did not find anything noteworthy. It was already nightfall when he descended from the study into his bedroom where Dal-ae had been waiting for him. He had instructed her through the Silver Medium to prepare the bath.

Dal-ae had changed into her usual uniform with her hair tied loosely in a bun.

'Master.' She bowed. 'The bath is ready.'

'Follow,' Taeyong ordered and walked into the bathroom, looking exhausted. A fragrant steam was rising from the bathtub filling the entire dark-tiled bathroom with a warm scent of lavender.

'Leave it. I want it dark,' Taeyong said as Dal-ae was about to switch the lights on. In the dark steamy bathroom, Dal-ae saw nothing more than his silhouette.

'Clothes,' he said, stopping next to the copper bathtub.

Meticulously, Dal-ae peeled every layer off of Taeyong's pale body before helping him into the water, taking her seat at the head of the tub. Taeyong couldn't help but let out a sigh when he submerged himself in the warm water. Easing some of the tension in his shoulders, he leaned his head back towards Dal-ae, closing his eyes.

'Wash me.'

Silently, she picked up a scented wash, poured it onto her hands and rubbed them together. The moment her warm hands made contact with his cold skin, the two felt the other shudder slightly, but Dal-ae continued to rub the foam on him gently. From his neck to his broad shoulders down to his hard chest, over the scar on the left side, making her way to his torso, she rubbed every inch of his upper body slowly.

The two remained silent all the while but Taeyong heard the heavy beating of Dal-ae's heart. He leaned all the way back, resting his head on her lap, drenching her grey skirt. 'Rub my shoulders for me, Dal-ae,' he said, hoarsely, and heard a gulp and the rush of blood before Dal-ae's hands met his shoulders. Despite her slender fingers, she massaged Taeyong's shoulders with adequate pressure easing every last bit of tension out of them.

'Do you like it, Master?' Dal-ae said.

'Hm.' Taeyong was completely melting into Dal-ae's touch. The scent of lavender mixed with the scent of her warm blood filled him, rising like steam in the damp bathroom. Even though he had fed earlier, he felt hungry, thirsty like he hadn't drunk anything in centuries. If it wasn't for the rose petals covering the surface of the water, Dal-ae would have seen him hard, craving for her blood.

'That's enough,' Taeyong said with a sudden jolt, bringing himself back to his senses.

Immediately Dal-ae retrieved her hands from his shoulders and washed the foam off his skin in silence.

'I'll wipe and dress on my own, Dal-ae. Keep the pants and the outer robe on the bed and you can leave,' Taeyong said, when she was done.

'The night shirt?' Dal-ae asked quickly, sensing the urgency in her Master's voice.

'I don't need it.'

For a moment she waited, then said softly, 'Okay, Master,' before walking out of the bathroom with a bow.

Instead of wiping himself dry, Taeyong got out of the tub, wetting the marble floor completely. Resting his palm against the dew-covered tiles of the wall, he shut his eyes and found his hand reaching for his length. He could not control himself any longer and needed a release. But just as his hand was about to touch himself, Dal-ae entered the bathroom once more.

'Master? I think I dropped my ribbon...' she stopped. Her eyes widened and mouth fell agape. Taeyong was naked, wet and visibly aroused. He had been bare in front of her before, but never hard.