35 | Wash Me in Your Light

That night, after meeting Taeil, Dal-ae's feet walked her to Taeyong's chamber. She stood at the door for several minutes in the darkness before knocking lightly and entering. The room was equally dark as the corridor outside except for the faint glow of the moon near the window where Taeyong was sat, his eyes closed and his head leaned backwards.

Dal-ae remained silent and still, watching his silhouette. There was a light fragrance of roses in the air; Taeyong had just taken a shower and when she took a step forward, she saw that he had not bothered with a shirt. His wet hair was dripping onto his pale naked chest, glistening in the dark.

A cold breeze flowed inside making his skin prickle and she found herself amused. How tender was the Vampire Lord, she thought.

'Come here, Dal-ae,' he said without opening his eyes. There was a longing in his tone and an ache in his voice.

Slowly, she walked to him, stopping right in front of his chair. He looked up and saw that she had already gotten rid of her cloak. Without wasting another second, he pulled her down to him, making her straddle him.

'I missed you,' he whispered and taking her face in his hand, he kissed her.

It was a hungry kiss, desperate and deep as though the two had tasted heaven and couldn't get enough. They devoured each other, bit by bit, their tongues, their mouths, their hands moving on their own. Dal-ae didn't hold back either. Tomorrow she was going to kill him so today she will take every last piece of him, emptying him whole.

Fumbling through their clothes, the two could not even wait to reach the bed. Taeyong had to have her right there. He stripped off her blouse, her bra, sucking on her skin like he was tasting honey. He bit down on her shoulder and blood trickled over her chest all the way down to her skirt. But he licked her up from her torso to her breast and then sucked more of that red into him.

Dal-ae's head was already thrown back and her eyes were glazed over. It was painful but she had never felt euphoria quite like this before. The dominant Vampire Lord was nothing more than a man in the face of his desire for her. And right now, his fingers were fucking into her wetness while sucking her neck dry, clinging onto her hungrily.

'Tae-' She clutched onto his back, her nails digging in his skin.

'I know,' he whispered against her shoulder. 'Grind on my fingers,' he said and dictated her hips through his jerks.

'Mn.' Her eyes were already rolling back when in the next moment, he pulled the waistband of his pants down and lifted her skirt up, and with a motion too quick, too desperate, he sat her down on his dick making her moan as he voiced his own pleasure in her ear.

'Fuck, you feel good,' Taeyong whispered, as Dal-ae worked herself on his length, the warmth wrapping tightly around his cold. He pulled her closer, pressing her against his chest, one hand on her hips and the other on her neck. Faster and faster, he fucked into her till there was nothing but the sounds of their lewd cries in the room.

The first orgasm came quick and the two flopped against each other, holding onto whatever they found, trying to regain their bearings. For the second, Taeyong picked her up and slammed her back flat against the desk, never retrieving his length from her. He leaned over her shivering body and pinned her hands above her head before burying deeper into her, reaching her spot with the very first thrust.

'Ngh-' she cried, shutting her eyes tight, still too sensitive from before. 'Taeyong-'

'Yes, baby, I am right here,' he cooed onto her lips. 'Let me make you cum again.'

He fucked her into the table, kissing her sloppily in between and sucking from her neck whenever he needed more of her.

After the second orgasm, the two lost count. She screamed his name all night, and he fucked her till dawn. When morning came, they were a mess, dripping in blood and sweat, their scents no longer distinct, their temperatures no longer their own, their bodies merging into one as they drifted off to sleep entangled into each other's arms.