. 7 spanish smiles

Late Night Talking
Harry Styles

"So Max, the fans wanna know, is there anyone special in your life right now?"

  "I'm sorry to disappoint you guys, but no, no girlfriend for me, unfortunately. Right now, I'm just focussing on my racing, and who knows, maybe I'll meet someone along the way." Max winks to Meadow's camera. And right then is when Checo bursts out laughing.

"Mate, you're so full of shit!" He continues making fun of his teammate, confusing the heck out of Meadow.

  "Okay... Moving on! Checo, people are asking what's your favorite thing to do on the weeks that you're off?"

Checo's laughter dies down, and he puts on a serious face before he starts speaking.
"To spend time with my wife and kids."

Max and Meadow let out a collective 'aaw'.

"How cute, Mr. family man." It's Max' turn to mock his teammate now. The bickering continues for a while, until Meadow's decided that she has filmed enough footage for the tiktok, and that's she totally done with the pair in front of her.

If you didn't know any better, you'd think they were both five years old. She could definitely add 'babysitter' to her resume.

  "Okay guys, you're off. I've had enough of you two."

The duo starts cheering and act like these were the worst thirty minutes of their lives. "Thank god Meads, I was starting to think you were filming a documentary instead of a tiktok!"

  "Ha ha, you're real funny, Verstappen." She smacks him across the chest before making a shoo-ing gesture.

Max and Checo both scurry off before things can get out of hand. Meadow is finally left alone to edit the footage they just shot. The tiktok is supposed to go up the same day, so she has to hurry.

"Hiii Meads!"

  "Oh my god! Can a person not get five seconds to herself out here?!"

Olive and Ruby look at her in confusion, as they sit down on the lounge sofa across from her.

"Wow, who killed your puppy this morning?"

  This makes Meadow giggle and she closes her laptop. "Nobody. I just finished filming with Max and Checo, so now I'm exhausted."

"Ah, I understand. Good thing we brought you," Ruby slides a cup across the table, "an iced coffee!" This evokes a huge grin on Meadow's face.

"You guys are angels, do you know that?"

  "Yes, we know," Olive says, smiling. "But we didn't come here to hear you complain about those man-childs. We came to discuss what we're doing for Ruby's birthday tomorow."

Today is Wednesday, and tomorrow is Ruby's birthday. She's turning 25, in Barcelona of all places! Meadow and Olive have been thinking of throwing a party for her, but they still have yet to plan anything.

"So," Olive starts speaking again, "I asked my dad if he could rent out a house for us, and he did. For the next two days we're staying in a house on the beach. And I hired a few people to help set up a party, that we're obviously throwing you tomorrow!"

Meadow blinks in confusion. "How did your dad manage to rent out a house in Barcelona, on a race weekend, so last minute?"

Ruby smiles at her and explains, "Oh, her daddy is in stocks. They're like, rich, rich."
Olive stomps her friend and says, "Like you're one to say that. Your parents are possibly even richer than mine dude!"
"Yeah, well at least they work for their money!"