. 10 canadian confessions

FRIENDS
Marshmello, Anne-Marie

After an, eventful, week in Baku, the team left for Canada early. The timezones are completely opposite and it's taken everyone a couple of days to adjust. She still wasn't used to jet lags, or travelling this much in general. But a few gallons of coffee got her through the worst part. 

Tonight, their first big activity of the race week is on the agenda. Olive came up with an idea to shoot a video with the local ice hockey team. The sport is really big here in North America, so the team is eager to attract more new fans this way. Luckily, the local team, the Montreal Canadiens, agreed with their plan.

This leads to the girls waiting for the two Red Bull drivers and the team. They're getting changed into their protective gear, which leaves them sitting outside on a bench. Meadow's sat between her two friends, not speaking but instead just aimlessly scrolling through their phones.

That is, until Olive pokes her between the ribs. 

"Meads, look!" she holds her phone out, "Isn't this you and Max?"

She leans over to get a better look at the screen, sucking in a breath when she registers the picture.

-

🩶 3672 likes

🩶 3672 likes

wagsf1  Max verstappen was seen with Meadow Walters in the Baku paddock last week. The fan said "He was holding her waist and she was cuddled into his shoulder" Could Max and her be dating?

Meadow Walters is a social media intern for Red Bull

user4279  isn't she that girl from tiktok? i hate her ew

mv33fan  omg they look so cute together

user5632  max could get so much better than that bitch

-

She stares at her friends in disbelief. This photo was taken really late at night, when the paddock was empty and she thought they were alone. If she had known that people were watching, she wouldn't have cuddled into Max like that. 

The thought kicks in that not only one person saw them, but now it's up for the entire internet to see aswell. 

"Oh my god," she mumbles. "Where did you find that?"

 "The F1 wags account," Olive says, before she starts squealing. "Oh my god, Meads! You're a wag now, you've made it!"

Having absolutely no clue what she's talking about, Meadow looks over to Ruby for some help. Unfortunately for her, the redhead seems equally as excited as Olive is.