Chapter XV | Location Tracked

𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃
______________________________________

"My precious 𝐜𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭..." The vampire smirked wider and licked his lips while slowly holding Alastor's chin up with a hint of lust in his eyes.

"N-No..." Alastor breath started to get ragged and he clenched his fists while panting, "my suppressors.."

"Oh, this?" Aiden licked his lips one more time with a smirk while he made a bottle of pills float in the air by his telekinesis.

"Please!" Alastor's eyes widened and he gasped to take a hold of his breath, he eyes getting teary along with his heated face and body, "I need them!"

"You need them?" The vampire's grin only grew wider as he crushed the pills in his fist, turning them into dust and letting the dust cascade down on the floor.

"No!" Alastor shouted, only to stumble back with a dizzy head and blurry eyes. "No.."

The HEAT had caught up to him.

"I can help you if you want, Alice." Aiden teased with a smirk, biting Alastor's neck, earning a whimper from him.

"I will n-never.." Alastor started to tremble and the vampire took his opportunity to slam his lips against Alastor's.

Alastor, on the other side, even though his body craved this lust currently, he refused to let Aiden have his way.

So he bit down on Aiden's lip, harshly enough to make the vampire pull away with a snarl, "How dare you.."

Alastor leaned against the wall to support his trembling self, "I m-might be in heat but that doesn't mean I will fuck with anyone.. Especially not with you.."

Aiden licked the blood off his lips with a smirk, "Aren't I the one who helped you in your first heat cycle?"

Alastor clenched his fists and shouted while panting, "You forced me back then! Everything was new and too quick! I still fucking hate you!"

Aiden's eyes flashed red for a second before he grabbed his throat and squeezed it hard, making the feline boy gasp for air.

"You do are aware that some cat hybrids like you might die if not helped with heat on time.

"I fucking don't care..I.. I will rather die than fuck with you.." Alastor said with teary eyes, his breath hitched and he looked away, "I will do it with Alex instead..."

"You surely are 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝘁𝘆, aren't you? I regret not killing the brat that day." Aiden growled as he started to lose his composure and squeezed his throat harder. "You will do as I say or else-"

"Or else what..? You will hit me..? Force me? Make more scars on my body? Well that's all you had done all these years.." Alastor sniffled while clenching his fists, his voice breaking, "What did I do to deserve your hostility.. You never loved me.."

Aiden's eyes continued to glow red while he slowly loosened his grip on Alastor's throat. "You are right. I never loved you. I kept you for my entertainment and blood source. Because you were-"

"A cat hybrid.." Alastor whispered as tears rolled his cheeks, his cat ears were flattened over his head.

"Do not cut me off when I am talking!" He raised his voice and freed Alastor from the chains, watching him tremble on the floor while panting.