Chapter XII | Freaking Party

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘
______________________________________

𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗫'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Morning, love.." I nuzzled his cheek gently and smirked, "Hey, sleepyhead.."

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦 ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒..

"Mm.." He started to stir in his sleep, "Happy..."

𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡..?

"How are you?" I sat up while gently pulling him on his lap, "How are you feeling?"

"I am okay.. I am not scared when I am with you." He replied while resting his chin on my shoulder and I rubbed his back gently.

"I will protect you at any cost.." I kissed his forehead and he lowered his gaze.

"What's wrong?" I asked with wrapping my arms around him.

"Why can't we attend Max's party..?" He mumbled while looking back at me and I tried not to groan, "Why do you wanna go so bad?"

"It's the first time someone invited me to their birthday party..." He looked up at me.

"I.." I glanced away and cleared my throat, "I would invite you to mine but my uncle and aunt never celebrate my birthday, no one remembers."

"Mine neither.." He mumbled before suddenly biting my neck, making me surprised.

"What are you doing, love.." I asked while holding his waist as he kept nibbling on my neck and I let out a soft sound.

He immediately stopped and looked up at me with a surprised look on his face.

Then I chuckled and leaned closer, "This is how you do it.." I leaned down and kissed the side of his neck while holding his waist still.

He tried not to let any sounds at first but then I planted kisses all over his neck and he couldn't help but moan.

"You like it, hm?" I whispered while licking his sensitive spots on his neck and he whimpered with his eyes closed and hands gripping onto my sleeves.

"I will take that as a 'yes'.." I chuckled and kissed his neck once again while starting to get turned on..

𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑠𝑜 𝑏𝑎𝑑..

"A-Alex.. Stop.. I just woke up.." He whimpered while tilting his head as I continued to kiss his neck.

"Oh? Good morning then." I smirked and bit down on the soft spot on his neck, successfully earning a moan from his cute mouth.

𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡..

But then he whined and put his hands over my face, "Enoughhh"

I chuckled and kissed his palms softly, "Sorry."

"Hmph.." He looked away and mumbled, "It's okay."

"Aw, is your bad-boy attitude starting to show up? Who knew you were a badass back then?" I smirked and kissed his lips gently, "But now you are a cutie.."

With a blush on his cheeks, he grabbed the collar of my shirt, "I am not!"

I chuckled and kissed his nose gently, "So adorable.."