Chapter FOUR | Freaking Reality

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗫'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Why don't you just admit that you like that freak?" said Max with a wicked smirk on his face.

By now, the whole class was looking at me while gossiping a few things.

"Say it, Alex. That freak i-"

I clenched my fists and he got a fucking hard punch on his face, "Listen, fucker. He is NOT a freak."

Max stumbled back while keeping his hand over his face, "Why the fuck did you punch me?!"

"Alastor is NOT a freak." I said again in a steadily intimidating voice while jerking the blood off my knuckles.

"But you like him!" He rolled his eyes while wiping the blood off his face.

I clenched my fists again and grabbed his collar, making him look into my deadly, angry eyes, "Yes, I like him. If you have any fucking problem with that then fuck off, fucker. You know I don't give a shit about people like you. My Alastor is way more special than fuckers like you."

He just stared at me with wide eyes.

I heard the whole class gossiping about me...

"Listen up, motherfuckers. Stay away from him or face death." I walked out of class after slamming the door close while tying my hair.

The only thing that was on my mind was to kill that Max. But I shouldn't be so immature. I sighed and walked to the washroom. My anger hadn't cooled down yet, but I had the capability to keep a straight, stern face.. Then I leaned against the sink and looked at myself in the mirror.

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑖𝑡.. 𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝐴𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑖𝑡..

I groaned and put my hands over my face while whispering to myself, "Fucking hell... Now he must be hating me."

I punched the wall while getting mad at myself, "Why the hell did I say that infront of everyone?! Why?!"

I sighed and jerked the blood off my knuckles.

I didn't want to go to class now. So, I decided to go to the school's library until the school ends.

After all, a library is the best place where I can sleep peacefully.

-𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣-

After the final bell rang, I yawned and walked out of the library while stretching my arms.

𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑝𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑟𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔! 𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤.

Then I entered the class while yawning, but my expression turned stern when I saw Max with 𝗠𝗬 Alastor.

𝑊𝐻𝐴𝑇 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐹𝑈𝐶𝐾 𝐼𝑆 𝐻𝐸 𝐷𝑂𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑊𝐼𝑇𝐻 𝑀𝑌 𝐴𝐿𝐴𝑆𝑇𝑂𝑅?!