Chapter SEVEN | Night With A Cat

𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐓

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗫'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"A-Alex.." he closed his eyes while whimpering and panting, his mouth was hanging open, then his eyes started to get teary, "I-I can't handle more.."

"Fuck.." I closed my eyes while panting as well, then I licked my lips, "But it's so good.."

He whimpered and turned his head away while panting, "No! It's way too spicy! I had told you not to buy that kind of noodles!"

"Fuck.." I chuckled while licking my lips again, "It's really spicier than I had expected.."

"My tongue is burning now! You knew that I can't handle spice!" He whined, still panting and hissing because of the spice, "And there's no ice or an-"

I quickly pulled his head to face me and kissed him before he could finish his sentence.

Before he could return the kiss, I slipped my tongue inside his mouth but then he pulled away while huffing, "This is not a movie, Alex! Your tongue and lips are also spicy of the noodles!"

"Right. Sorry.." I licked my lips with a smirk and placed a piece of chocolate between my lips, "Want some, babe?"

He whimpered and nodded his head quickly.

"Have it, babe." I smirked and leaned down closer to his face, still keeping the piece of chocolate between my lips.

"Not fair.." He whimpered, but to my surprise, he pulled me by my collar and attacked my lips.
His tongue tried to reach for the chocolate while I pulled him closer by his waist.

𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑢𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒. 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑒𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑚𝑠. 𝑀𝑦 𝐵𝑎𝑏𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑙𝑒 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑒..

He pulled away after the chocolate was over, but his cheeks were flushed and his breath was still heavy (not because of the spice but because of our hot kiss).

His cat ears had also appeared.

"Want one more?" I smirked while licking my lips.

"N-No.." He looked away.

"Come on.. I know you want more." I chuckled and placed one more piece of chocolate between my lips.

He was blushing more but then he came closer. His cat ears were flattened.

𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑘𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑦...

I gently placed my hands on his waist and closed my eyes when I felt his lips against mine. Within seconds, our tongues were dancing with eachother's and I heard him moan.

𝐹𝑢𝑐𝑘.. 𝐻𝑒'𝑠 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑛..

"Good boy.." I whispered against his lips and was about to grab his hips but then he pulled away with tears in his eyes while panting, his cat ears were still flattened down.

"What's wrong.." I moved closer to him but he just sniffled and looked down, "I just remembered someone.."

"Your ex?" I gently stroked his hair but he started to cry more, "I wanted to forget him.."