Chapter TWO | Freaking Anger Issues

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐄𝐒

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗫'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"So, 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 Alastor is more important, huh?" Max said again loud enough for everyone to hear.

I took a short breath and smirked, "Look, Max. I know what your problem is. You are just jealous that you are being treated as the side character. And well, you are. A useless side character." I patted his shoulder while giving him a winning look.

He rolled his eyes, "There's no way I am jealous of that freak."

𝐹𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘, ℎ𝑢ℎ?

"You crossed your limits, Max." I cracked my knuckles while glaring at him, "But you know that I have the power to expel you from school. So be careful or else your so-called pride and prestige in your school and family will turn into shit in no time."

I gave him a stern look before walking out of there.

It's true that I have the power to expel him from school because I have the proof that he takes drugs and smokes cigars. I have tons of photos and videos of them. I will show the photos to everyone if he says ANYTHING bad about my Al.

"Alex.." I heard a very familiar voice and I turned my head to the side, just to realize that it was Alastor.

"Alastor.." A smile formed on my lips, "What are you doing here?"

"Did something happen..." He asked while scratching his head.

I shook my head, "No, no." I walked to the washroom and sighed.

𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑖𝑚...𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔...

I leaned against the sink and sighed again. Then I heard some boys talking and entering the washroom. I pretended to wash my hands while they also stood by the sinks.

"Hey, have you heard the rumour that Alastor cheated in yesterday's test? No wonder how he gets A's in all tests." A boy said while washing his hands and I paused.

"Yeah. I think it's not a rumor but the truth." The other boy replied.

I tied my hair while keeping the hair band in-between my lips, staring at the sink with a stern look on my face.

𝐴𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟 𝑫𝑰𝑫 𝑵𝑶𝑻 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑡. 𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑡? 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑑𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑠𝑡.

"He is so filthy and lewd. No wonder why he has no friends. It serves him righ-"

I clenched my fist and punched him right on his face. He stumbled back and fell on the floor with blood coming from his nose.

"What the fuck, man?!" The other boy shouted while grabbed my collar.

I gave him a stern, intimidating look with half lidded eyes.

The boy whom I had punched earlier got up while keeping his hand over his bleeding nose, "What's wrong with you?!"

"Why do you think I beat the motherfuckers who talk shit about people behind their back?" I took the hair band from my lips and tied my hair.