Chapter FIVE | Cat, Anger & Love

𝐂𝐀𝐓, 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗫'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

After the librarian made me get out of the library, I went straight to the class, still thinking about the dream that I had seen. But then I heard a banging sound and some whimpers. . .

The more closer I got to my class, the more tension and worry I started to feel.

"L-Let me go..!" I heard someone whimper.

𝐼𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑏𝑒-

"ALASTOR!!" My eyes widened as soon as I opened the classroom door, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, MAX?!" I shouted in a fucking angry mood and ran straight to Alastor as he was on the floor, sobbing.

Max was holding a tennis racket.

"Alastor! What happened?!" I quickly wiped his tears with my thumbs while holding his head gently in my hands.

He glanced at Max and shook his head while sniffling, "N-Nothing.."

"Al-"

"N-Nothing happened.. Leave us alone." He wiped his tears with his sleeves while sniffling.

𝑈𝑠?! 𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑒...

I clenched my fist and took a short breath before walking towards Max. "What. The. Fuck. Did. You. Do to my Alastor?" I asked, my voice was obviously filled with anger and sounded very intimidating.

"Your Alastor?" Max stepped back while letting go of the tennis racket.

He has seen my real anger. So he had to be scared...

"You really like this freak?!" He looked at Alastor then at me.

"How many times do I have to remind you that HE is NOT a freak." My eyes gave him a deadly glare as I stepped closer. "Now get those fucking words out of your shitty mouth, fucker. What did you do to him?"

"He didn't do a-anything, Alex.." Alastor put his hands over his face as if he was scared.

"You are a shitty liar, Alastor. Now stay quiet." I said while folding my sleeves up.

Max's eyes widened a bit, "A-Alex, just listen to me-"

Without wasting another second,I gave him a really really hard punch on his face. Blood was obvious to be seen but he deserved it so much more. After all. . .

HE MADE MY ALASTOR CRY.

-𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙏𝙀𝙎 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍-

I crouched down to him and pulled him up by his collar, "No one dares to mess with me.. And even tho you are scared of me, you hit him with a tennis racket? Knowing that I won't let you live after doing such a thing to my Alastor?"

"But he is a freak! Why do you like him?!" Max pulled away from my grip while panting.

"You don't deserve my answer, fucker." I cracked my knuckles and raised my fist to hit him again but then Alastor grabbed my fist, "Alex, don't!"

I tried not to growl at him, "Alastor...Let go."

"No.." He looked at me, still holding my fist to stop me from hitting that fucker.

"Alastor, I said let go!" I raised my voice at him and he shuddered, but shook his head again.

And that fucker took this opportunity to run away from class.

𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑡!

I clenched my fists and pulled my hand away, "He ran away because of you! What's your problem?!"

He lowered his head while whimpering, "I didn't want you to get in trouble.."

I groaned and turned away, not wanting to scare him by my anger.

"I am really sorry.." He whispered under his breath while looking at me.

I clenched my fists again and sighed, "He ran away because of you..."

"But I didn't want you to hit him.." He said while looking down.

"But he hurt you!" I turned to face him, still trying to control my anger.

"And I forgive him.." He replied while looking at me. His beautiful eyes making my gaze soft.

And I let out a sigh while gently running my fingers through his hair, "You might forgive him, but I won't..."

"Never in a million years.." I leaned in and pressed a soft kiss on his forehead and gently placed my hand on his cheek but he hissed in pain.

"He hit you here?" I asked while gently lifting his chin up, my eyes filled with anger again.

"It hurts only a little.." He replied while lowering his gaze again.

"Alastor.." I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer to my chest, "Don't you dare lie to me... I love you, silly."

"I... You do?" He looked at me and lowered his gaze a little.

"I thought I was being too obvious. But it's fine by me if you already have a partner." I ran my fingers through my hair while sighing, but then I heard a sniffle.

"Hey.. what's wrong..." I gently cupped his face with my hands, my eyes filled with concern.

He buried his face in my chest while crying.

"I.." I ran out of words and all I could do was hold him in my arms while trying to comfort him.

He sniffled and looked down, "Alex.."

"Yes, Al?" I said softly while stroking his hair gently.

He wiped his eyes while looking down, "You know.. You are the only one who didn't call me a freak... Even after knowing that I am a cat hybrid.. you still treated me nicely.."

My gaze softened and I gently brushed his hair behind his ear, "You were never a freak, Alastor.."

Tears rolled down his cheeks and he lowered his head again, "I really-"

I cut him off with a soft kiss without thinking about anything else. "I love you, Alastor.." I whispered against his soft lips before pulling away. I could tell that he was surprised.

His cheeks were flushed and to my surprise, his cat ears had also appeared, and his gaze was shy.

"Don't you love me too?" I looked at him with some hope.

"I don't know.." He looked down, "I didn't want to fall in love again..."

𝐴𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛?

"You have an ex?" I asked while moving closer to him.

He sighed while looking down, "Yes.. After that, I didn't want to fall in love again.. But somehow I fell... I fell.. for you.."

My lips curved into a smile and my hand automatically went to holding his chin up, gently, "I thought you hated me as everyone knew me as a bad boy.."

"No.." He looked at me with a hint of blush on his cheeks, "I never hated you..."

I chuckled and stood up, then I helped him stand as well, "Well then, what would you say if I...asked you out on a date?"

His eyes widened a little, "A date? So soon?"

"Mmmm... Yeah." I smirked but I was surprised when I heard him chuckle.

"Okay." He held my hand with a soft smile on his perfect-looking lips.

"But first..." I leaned down, slowly closer to his face, "We need to get you some medicines... Your cheek is swollen. Tell me, where else did that fucker hit you?"