Chapter XIV | 5 Hours

5 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒
______________________________________

𝑾𝒉𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 . . .

"Welcome back, Alice.." His husky voice of dominance and desire made Alastor eyes go wide.

Before he could respond, the vampire swiftly caught him in his cold embrace, covering his mouth, and vanished. Leaving no trace of him nor Alastor.

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐃𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐍 :

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" shouted Alastor with wide eyes, pupils dilating rapidly in shock.

It didn't take long for him to realize that he had been chained to the walls, getting stared by the vampire lurking in shadows with a sinister smirk on his face.

"WHAT THE-" He wrestled against the chains, his wrists getting raw from the struggle, "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU BACK?!"

"Pretty unpredictable, no? Didn't expect to find yourself in my mansion again, did you?" His voice dripped with amusement as he stepped closer, a smirk playing on his lips.

Meanwhile, the feline boy struggled against the chains that were biting into his wrists, the metallic clinks echoing in the ghostly dungeon.

"LET ME GO!!" He screamed on top of his lungs, getting yanked back by the chains every time he used force.

Aiden's smirk widened and he leaned closer to Alastor, "I said 'Welcome back, Alice' Be thankful."

"NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS!" He shouted angrily, yet fear was evident in his eyes.

"Alice..your absence has been unbearable.." He murmured, his voice deep, as he leaned down towards Alastor's neck.

With a predatory gaze, his sharp fangs pierced his skin, causing him to yelp and cry out in pain.

"I crave some amusement..." He whispered once more his voice a seductive murmur, as he continued to draw Alastor's blood from his neck.

"S-stop.." He whimpered and tried to tilt his head, tears rolling down his cheeks. "It hurts.."

"I am aware.." He licked slowly down the neck and smirked, "Oh, look at you.."

He slowly stepped back, smirking at the sight of the feline Alastor, trembling with teary eyes.

"You will always be mine, Alice.." He smirked and held Alastor's chin, staring deep into his eyes. "You can't escape again. And your human can't do anything. He's so foolish and naive to make a deal for his soul to save you."

Alastor froze, his breath catching in his throat, "He..didn't.."

"See for yourself.." He smirked.
His gaze glued to Alastor that made him gaze into the vampire's flaming red eyes.
That's when he saw Alex's image in his dilated pupils for a split second.