Chapter THREE | Freaking Secrets

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗫'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Alastor...?" I entered the washroom after him and found him curled up in the corner with his head covered with his hoodie. "Alastor..." I quietly walked to him and kneeled down beside him, "Al, what's wrong..."
I slowly pulled his hoodie away from his head but then I saw the most unexpected thing in the whole fucking world..

𝐻𝑒...

𝐻𝐸 𝐻𝐴𝐷 𝐶𝐴𝑇 𝐸𝐴𝑅𝑆. . .

"Go away!" He pulled the hoodie back down, covering his head and face.

I couldn't help but stare at him.

𝐻𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑡 𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠? 𝑂𝑟 𝑎𝑚 𝐼 𝑑𝑎𝑦-𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔?

"Alastor..." I gently lifted his hoodie again, "Are these real.."

"N-No!" He smacked my hand away with tears in his eyes, "Leave me alone!"

"It's okay, Al..." I decided not to over-react and went to lock the washroom door, so that no one could disturb us.

"Go away.." He sniffled while hiding his face under his hoodie again, "Please.."

"I won't.." I kneeled down beside him again and wrapped an arm around him, "I don't want to leave you..."

He sniffled and looked down while wiping his eyes with his sleeves.

"Alastor.. " I lifted his hoodie again and looked into his beautiful eyes, "Please tell me...Are these ears real.."

He looked down slightly, "Y-Yes.."

"But...how..." I gently touched his fluffy ears, still surprised.

"I-I am a cat hybrid..." He put his hands over his face while his ears got flattened over his head.

"How adorable.." I chuckled while petting his hair gently, but then the bell rang, making me groan in annoyance.

𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑙𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐼 𝑚𝑚 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑦 𝐴𝑙?!

"What... You don't hate me...?" He looked up at me with a surprised look om his face, "You don't think that I am a freak..?"

"Of course, not." I looked into his eyes, "You are not a freak.."

𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢...

"I thought you would hate me if you knew that I am a cat hybrid..." He said while looking down, "You were the only one who talked to me nicely... I didn't want you to hate me or treat me like an outcast... Everyone always called me a freak....except you.."

"Alastor.. I will never treat you the way that hurts you or your feelings.." I gently ran my fingers through his hair, "Don't give a fuck about people who say mean things to you.."

His ears twitched a little and he looked at me, "You also say mean things to others sometimes.."

I chuckled softly, "They don't call me a bad boy for no reason."