Chapter 26 - Soft Launch

Lando's POV

"You need to go get ready," she mumbles under her breath. The early morning sun creeps in between spaces to the sound of birds chirping outside, a plane flies off somewhere in the distance.

Moaning in frustration against the side of her neck I say, "It would motivate me loads if you joined me in the shower." I kiss her neck sweetly, and run my hand up her bare thigh. "I bet it would," she says.

Olivia moans softly in my ear when I grab a handful of her plump breast. The hot breath leaving her mouth sends shivers down my spine especially when she spreads her thighs to the side letting me comfortably center my body between hers.

My thumb flickers over the piercing of her nipple before I gently squeeze then tug at it. "Lan... you're going to be late," she says in a hoarse voice running her fingers through my curls.

With just one subtle touch, the french tips of her nails feel euphoric on my scalp. An ecstasy I'm going to soon be addicted to. I moan some more in frustration. "Ahgh."

The sliding door to the balcony in the room is cracked a little to let fresh air in. "I can try to be quick," I say placing a kiss fully on her lips. The linen curtains bounce on the glass doors from the outside wind coming and going. "I think last night proves that nothing we do together is quick," she snickers.

All around the bed lay scattered clothes and shoes on the carpeted floor. Empty water bottles line the bedside table. "I wasn't trying to be quick last night," I say with a grin.

After meeting with Alex, we agreed to keep things discreet until she spoke with Zak. Only our closest friends who we trust to not spread the news could know for now.

Olivia also insisted that having that initial talk with him was something she needed to do on her own. So we drove our separate cars back to the hotel, her always in a black jeep wrangler and me in a sponsored McLaren GT.

Zak's daughter travelling with the team means she also stays at the same hotel as us but that also means, so does he and most of the people we work with. Fortunately she's a couple of floors down from the drivers and engineers which I think was done deliberately by whoever made the bookings.

"You have ten seconds before I push you off me. Make it count." I laugh because who would've known my girlfriend was such a tease. "Challenge accepted."

"One... Two..," she says slowly.

So I kiss her neck, stopping only to suck and twirl my tongue on her salty skin as our breathing deepens.

"Three... Four..," she whispers in a low voice.

With our bare bodies melting skin to skin in unison against each other, I put my full weight on top of her. Our sweat combines when her breasts press against my chest and become one just as our bodies have.

"Five... Six..," she mouths with an exhale.

Olivia brings her knees up and wraps the lower half of my torso with her legs pressing me deeper into her. Wet tongue slivers trace along my earlobe which then gets followed by her gently nibbling at it.

"Seven... Eight..," she says grazing her bottom lip over my ear.

I can feel her heart racing against my skin, her chest rises and falls deeper with every second that goes by.

The only barrier between us is the grey of my boxers and the black of her thong. Her red nails trail my back leaving subtle goosebumps as they go.

"Nine..," she moans.

It's a kind of dreamy morning. The growing bulge in the front of my boxers pushes deeply on the damp spot of her underwear. Olivia inhales deeply with pleasure. I slide my hand through the back of the material and squeeze her ass tightly. My hand is close enough to her warmth that I can feel her wetness drenching the fabric.