1. Daylight

You exited the bus. You were starting a new school. Woodsboro High School. It sucked because you liked your old school better, but your parents apparently got "better" jobs here. The only thing you liked about Woodsboro was that it had good weather. You asked your parents if you could just ride your bike to school, but they said that "It'd be easier for you to just take the bus instead of breaking your foot." Hm. You got your schedule and locker number, so you were good. You entered the school nervously.

"I need help" you mumbled to yourself while rolling your eyes and walked yourself down to the office. You opened the glass doors and you walked up to the front desk. "Hi, what can I do for you?" The lady asked. "Hi, I'm Y/n L/n and I just moved here..I don't know where my locker and classes are" you made a concerned face hoping to not be late. "Oh! Another student is suppose to be showing you around today, hun!" You nodded. "Well, um..where is that student?" You asked not trying to sound rude considering it's your first day.

"Hm. I'm not sure, she could be just late-" "SORRY!!" The glass doors sprung open and a brunette girl came flying in. "There she is" the lady pointed. You turned and looked at the brunette girl. "I'm so sorry for being late- I'm Sidney!" She smiled and shook your hand in a rush. "Y/n" you also smiled and shook her hand back. "Miss Prescott-" "yes, yes, I know, no more being late when needing to help people around. Got it" she saluted playfully. The lady nodded and turned her focus back on her paperwork.

"Come on, I'll show you around and introduce you to new people" Sidney smiled. "Thanks, Sidney" "you can call me Sid if you like" she smiled again. "Girls!" You both turn back around and you see a man. "Shit" Sidney mumbled. "Principal Himbry, it's a pleasure to meet you, darling~" he grabbed your hand and shook it. Ew, why did his hand feel wet? "You, too" you smiled uncomfortably. "We have to go" Sidney fake smiled, then dragged you out the office.

"Sorry about Himbry, he's a fucking creep" Sidney said rolling her eyes. "I can tell" you nodded. "There they are- Tate! Stu!" They turned towards you guys. "Jeez, thank God you're here" the blonde girl said. "This is
Y/n, she's new" Sid said. The tall guy and blonde girl turn to you. "Hey, I'm Tatum" she smiled. "Y/n" you also smiled. "And I'm Stu Macher!" The tall guy chimed in. "So extra" Tatum rolled her eyes.

"And..there's two other people, but they're not here right now" Sid said and you nodded. "Hey" you 4 look over and see another guy who's a bit shorter than the tall guy. He had brunette hair with a bit of grease in it, a plain white shirt, jeans, and hiker boots. He was hot. My God. "Hey" Sid smiled and kissed him. Your eyes widen a little. OH! "I'm going to go. Come on" Tatum grabbed Stu's hand. "Byee!!" Stu smiled goofily and waved while waddling away.

You just stood there since you still needed your locker number. "Y/n, this my boyfriend, Billy, Billy, this is Y/n, she's new" he looked at you and you waved with a little smile. He was making you nervous. Stop it,
Y/n, his girlfriend is right there. He stared into your eyes for a couple of seconds. Sidney just looked at the both of you. His heart started racing. I'm not thinking of her, i'm not thinking of her. You looked down feeling awkward. "It's nice to meet you" you broke the silence. "Yeah" he replied putting his arm around Sidney's waist while still looking at you. "Oh, Y/n, your locker is right behind you" Sidney said.

You turned around and started looking at the paper you were given to do the locker combo. Bam. As you were putting your stuff away, Billy shifted his eyes down towards your ass. Control yourself. "I have to show her around, so I can't walk with you to class" Sid told Billy. He looked at her and nodded, then pecked her on the lips. "See you later" Billy said to Sidney, but was really directing it to you. "Bye" Sid waved. "You ready?" She asked. "Mhm" Sidney walked past Billy and your eyes shift over to him and you both made eye contact.

He "accidentally" smirked at you and you quickly looked away. Stop it, stop it, stop it. He has a girlfriend...control yourself, Billy....don't turn towards him, Y/n...stay chill.