19. I Wanted To Die

It's going to be okay.

Y/n. It's going to be okay.

Y/n? You there?

He's still out there. He still wants you. He won't give up until you're his.

Y/n. Y/n?? Are you listening?

It felt like you were being pushed off a balcony and into a black hole where nothing seemed to appear. A shiny knife then showed up at very top with the man in the Ghostface mask appearing, too. Your eyes widened as you started screaming and your tears were threatening to hit you once again. He then raised the knife in the air and dashed it towards you.

Y/n? Are you okay? I bet you you're not. Now..wake up.

Wake up.
Wake up!
WAKE UP!

Your head was dead pretty much. Your arms were pinned down by the air and your body gave up on whatever it chose to do in the first place. Your legs were feeling countless pains. You couldn't breathe. You couldn't think. All you could see was that man, the staircase, the phone ringing, and Casey running away screaming. It felt like you were still flying down those stairs. You could feel your head smashing against the front door and the blood splattering everywhere.

Home. Where's home? Were you there? No. Your thoughts were hovering above you as they mocked your tears and screaming, pointing their fingers at you while you just layed there helpless. You looked over, but then gasped when your neck stung you like a bitch. You heard the door opening and your eyes widened still remembering the front door and all that. You then saw the nurses walk in with supplies.

Your eyes dropped with relief. They look over and their eyes also widened when they saw you awake. One ran out the room to go tell the police and the other one ran over to you. "Honey! Oh God- how are you feeling?" She sat by you and smiled. You didn't say anything but instead, just allowed your eyes to shift around. You then saw Tatum scramble inside the room with Dewey chasing after her.

"Y/N!!!!" She screamed startling the nurses. She almost tripped over a spinny chair, but actually ended up falling. She didn't care, just as long as she was right by you. "Hey, kiddo!!" Dewey patted your hand. You were just highly concerned, but also happy. "Excuse me, but we have to switch her room" the nurse shoved them. "I'm coming, too!!" Tatum was about to follow. "Leave her alone for atleast 20 minutes, okay, Tate?" Dewey asked with a serious tone. "Are you serious?! She needs someone to talk to!" She replied.

"That's what I'm here for!" Dewey replied getting annoyed. She rolled her eyes and smiled at you with comfort. "I'll tell everyone that you're awake, okay?" Tatum went up to you. "Thumbs up if you understand" you put your thumbs up and she smiled widely. "I love you, okay?" she tapped your hand. You didn't smile back because the pain was still kicking in.

You looked at Dewey. "Where's my parents..?" You whispered while trying not to cry. "I'm sorry..your dad didn't want to come, but your mom..we haven't called her yet.." tears then appear in your ears. "My dad..why..?" You started crying. "He didn't wanna be apart of this" he replied with sorrow. You closed your eyes to let the tears pour out.

"I wanna die, Dewey.." "hey..-" "Casey's dead because of me and I was so stupid to be home alone..-" "hey..! None of this was your fault. That bastard knew what he was doing and decided to take it upon himself." Dewey comforted. "Then why didn't he kill me yet..?" You cried. He shrugged as he took off his hat with sadness. "I don't know. But we'll figure it out.." he replied. You just continued crying and he patted your hand to comfort you and whispered "it's going to be okay," repeatedly.

One knife, one scream, one slice, one tear, one kill, is all it takes. Even if he didn't kill me, I still wouldn't wanna be here. After those two tries, I didn't want to die. How about now? I wanted to die.