11. Tied Thoughts

You walked in your period where your teacher turns to look at you and her eyes turn to sorrow. "Miss L/n" you just looked down. "You don't have to do much today. Just focus atleast?" You nodded and sat down. You then saw Billy walk in and his eyes shifted over to you. He smiled a little at you. "Mr. Loomis, do you mind sitting by
Y/n for today since Casey's not here?" She took a skippy breath. "Definitely" he sighed and nodded.

He then pulled out the chair and sat down. You just looked at the seat with sadness filling your mind. Billy set his stuff on the desk and looked at you. You looked at him, too, and looked down. The teacher then whispered something to Billy. "I know this may seem like a lot, but she was in a horrible situation the other night, so maybe you can comfort her along the way?" He nodded and she smiled and left. Billy then moved his chair over next to you. You looked at him and smiled a little. He then pulled out his notes and gave them to you.

"Thank you" you said pulling out yours, too. He nodded again and layed his chin on his palm while looking at you. You pick up your pencil and froze up a little. Billy watched as your hand started shaking a little. You snapped back into reality and started writing. The classroom then rings making you startle. Billy furrowed his eyebrows a little. You then hear screaming coming down the hall that also startled you, but it was just people riding on eachothers backs.

All you could hear were Casey's screams fading into your mind and that stupid telephone ringing. Billy looked at your eyes and saw how they were widening each time. "Y/n?" He rubbed your hand making you startle again and snap back into reality. "Yeah?" "You know that you can just say that you don't wanna do the notes right now" you just nodded. "I'm sorry for wasting your time" "who said you were?" He chuckled. You laughed a little until the pain in your head started kicking in again.

"I shouldn't be here" you said laying your head down. "It's probably a good thing you are though" he replied. "No, no..he's still out there..I mean, why didn't he gut me like he did to Casey and Steve?" You whispered. Billy's heart started racing. Because I want you. He then shrugged. "Maybe he thought you were special" he said smiling a little. You lifted your head up and looked at him. "What?" "I mean, if he agrees, you are um.." he paused. "I'm what?" You furrowed your eyebrows. "Very beautiful" he said shifting his eyes to you.

A smile then formed on your face. "Funny" "I'm not kidding" he said while smiling. "Real funny, Loomis" you laughed a little. "I can prove it" "do it then" you smiled. His eyes then flicker down to your lips then back to your eyes. "I guess I'll have to wait to do that" he whispered to you in a seductive tone. Your smile drops a little as you feel yourself heat up. "What about Sidney? Isn't she very beautiful?" You asked. Not really..he thought. He sighed a little and was about to shake his head. "Yeah..but it's not a crime to call other girls beautiful" he said.

What was this boy doing to me? "I guess you can say that" you both then laughed. The teacher was watching you both from a distance and she smiled to herself. Teenage love, she thought. (No, she does not know that Sidney and Billy were dating)