23. Needing You At Some Point

After Class

You were at your locker with Tatum, Sidney, Billy, and Stu. Randy was down the hall using the bathroom. "You want me to drive you home today?" Tatum asked. Sidney elbowed her. "Remember what happened?" She whispered lowly. Tatum made an "oh shit" face. You shook your head. "I don't wanna be anywhere at the moment" you replied. I could take you to my place instead? Billy thought.

"So, you gonna talk to me now?" Sidney asked Billy. He rolled his eyes. "There's just so much stuff going on, why don't we just wait for some other time?" He told her with annoyance in his tone. He was getting pissed with her at this point, that included Tatum. He barely got to do or say anything to you because they were hogging you. "You've been saying that for days now, Billy!" She got mad.

"I know, I know, but I need to worry about me right now!" He told her also getting mad. She rolled her eyes. Stu was waiting till it was his turn to talk. He needed to ask you if you wanted to go the his fiesta tonight to let things get pushed aside. "I'll just leave you alone then, would that solve everything?" Sidney then walked away from him. Billy groaned and rubbed his temples.

"Fucking bitch" he mouthed to himself. "You coming to my little fiesta tonight?" Stu then asked you and Tatum. Billy had already had the plan all set up there. He was going to kill everybody but you. He was going to pretty much plead and convince you to be his. Tonight was his night to shine without nobody in your guy's way so he could love you.

"Really, stupid? Bad timing to ask, but sure, whatever" Tatum hit him. Billy then looked at you. "Y/n?" You got startled and dropped your books and folders out from your free arm that wasn't hurt. MY TURN! Tatum was about to pick them up but then Billy kneeled down to help you pick them up. "Thank you" you told him. "Yeah" he looked at Tatum who raised an eyebrow. He squinted his eyes at her and continued helping you. You looked at Stu annoyed.

"What did you ask again?" "My fiesta? Tonight?" He asked. Your eyes widened a little and you shook your head. "You're that stuck up your ass if you thought I'd be going out during all of this..!" You said snatching your stuff out of Billy's hand and putting them in your backpack. "Come on, Tatum" you said to her. "Real kind of you" Tatum hitted Stu again and she grabbed your backpack to help you.

Billy watched you walk away. That's not what was suppose to happen. You weren't suppose to respond like that..most of all, Stu wasn't suppose to ask like that. "Ever heard of explaining?" Billy said, then flicking his forehead. "How else was I suppose to ask?" "Telling her why she should come! Not just saying "oH, yOu wAnNa cOmE tO mY FiEsTa?" Billy mocked him while shaking his head. "You do it then!" Stu crossed his arms. "I can't!" "Don't be a pussy!" Billy then slapped his arm. "A pussy doesn't go sneak in a hospital past midnight!" Billy pointed his finger at Stu.

Stu's eyes widened. "Jesus, Romeo, you still going after your Juliet?!" Stu joked. Billy rolled his eyes heating up. "Go fuck yourself" he then walked off to go follow you to class.