16. Worst Timing

10 PM
At Home

You went over to your closet to go grab your pajamas for bed. That is until the sound of the phone rang. You walked over to it and answered. "Hello?" "Hello, Y/n" your eyebrows furrowed, then your eyes widened when you realized who it was. No..no..NO!!! Your body froze and your eyes stayed widened. NO, NO, NO, NO!! IT CAN'T BE!! PLEASE SAY THIS IS JUST A FUCKING PRANK!!! NO, NO, NO, NO!!!

"Oh, Y/n~" you smashed the phone back down and started breathing heavily with tears threatening to pour out of your eyes. The phone rung again. "No, no, no, no.." you were in shock, which meant that you couldn't believe it. You covered your ears as the phone continued ringing.

Flashback

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* "Be right back, Y/n" Casey stood up and walked over to the telephone.

Back To Reality

All you could hear was Casey answering the phone and you being curious about who it was. "It's not real..it's not real!" You told yourself. You uncovered your ears and didn't hear the phone ringing anymore. You just stood there to hope that it was all fake. It then rang again making you scream and startle. You cover your ears again. "No, no, no, no!!" You started crying. Just answer it, Y/n. Do it. If you want justice, you gotta kill this fucker for Casey.

You pick it up with speed and put it up to your ear. "Why'd you hang up, baby?" You covered your mouth. It's real...
"Leave me alone.." "I'm afraid that not everything can go your way~ you gotta be a good girl to earn that~" "fuck off, you psycho pervert.." they then chuckled. "Very, very naughty of you to talk to me like that~" "please..stop.." "earn it~" you cried more and your heart started hurting again.

"Now, I wanna play a little game" "just leave me alone. Now!!" "I said you have to fucking earn it!!"

With Billy

He brought only himself since he didn't trust Stu after what he did to you, even if it was an accident. Fuck that. No, he wasn't killing you. If he accidentally did, then he would kill himself, too. He just wanted to get you to notice him this way. He was going to wear the costume, call you, then break into your house to try and makeout with you for you to notice him, if it worked.

He was currently on the line with you, but he accidently yelled making him pause and his eyes widened at his actions. He didn't mean to yell at you. Yeah, people did piss him off a lot, but you? Never.

Back To You

You startled at the yelling. Poor Casey had to deal with this. "Just get it over with.." "good girl. You know the drill, first question..name the killer in Halloween" "Micheal Myers.." "that was just the warm up, now for the exam. Name the killer in Friday the 13th" you pause for a second. It technically is Jason, but he didn't come till the sequel. OH! "Mrs. Voorhees.." "YES!~ See? I knew you were much smarter than that bitch" your heart broke at the name calling for Casey.

"3rd question, where am I?~" your eyes widened. No, no, no, no..NOO!!! Your eyes widened and your eyes started shifting everywhere. "You said you would leave me alone!!!!!" You yelled crying more. "I said ONCE you earned it, not during a question!" He said. "GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!" You hung up and started backing away from the phone. That is until a person dressed in a dark robe and ghostface mask crashed through your window. Your eyes widened and you started screaming.

They jumped on top of you and tried to pin your arms down. You were still screaming and fighting. Your right leg was free, so you aimed towards their balls, making them grunt and jump off of you. You got up with your head going dizzy and your wrist hurting after they grabbed them. They got up after you and you opened your bedroom door and raced out of it with them running after you. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" You screamed. You started running down the hallway and was about to run down the stairs until they tried to grab your shirt to stop you from running from them.

Instead, they ended up accidentally pushing you down the steps making you gasp and go flying down the whole entire deck of stairs. Your leg was smashed at the bottom of the stairs and your arm was smashed against the wall, along with your head being pounded against the wall causing you to black out once again and your whole body froze. The person skipped down a bunch of steps in a rush and hurried over to you.

They quickly sat by you and took their mask off. "NO, NO, NO, NO!! Y/N, BABY, I DIDN'T MEAN IT!!" Billy started shaking you in a panic and his heart was racing, along with his head spinning. He then saw blood rushing out of your head and your arm looked like it was dislocated, along with your leg being poorly placed on the ground. Billy hasn't cried in a couple of years ever since his mother left. He couldn't resist losing someone he loved.

"I HEARD SCREAMING COMING FROM NEXT DOOR!!" A neighbor yelled. Billy then started to hear police sirens. His anger, sadness, and panicking was punching him in the gut. "IN THERE!!" The neighor shouted. You needed help, not Billy's, to get somewhere safe. "Please hurry and wake up..!!" tears stood at his eyes fighting to pour out. "POLICE!!" Knocks started to bang against the front door. Billy's heart raced some more. "I'm so fucking sorry.." he whispered to you. He grabbed the mask and raced out the back of the door.

He left it open on accident and the cold air smacked him from side to side of his face. He was hurt. He knew it was his fault. He knew damn well. He wanted to grab you and take you with him, but it was all a mistake. I should've waited..I should've letted her be. He ran behind a tree in your backyard and watched as police barge inside your house. He then sat down on the grass and allowed the tears to pour out. He then saw the police coming into the backyard, so he ran into the forest.

With You

"What the hell happened?!" Dad made his way inside the house. "Sir, we're gonna need you to stay out-" "this is my house!! Where's my daughter?!" "What's going on!?!" Mom yelled coming into the house, too. "Y/N!?!" Mom yelled from the stairwell. "Do any of you two know this young girl?" The cop asked showing them your body as you layed there helpless. They both looked over at you and their eyes widened. "OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!" Mom screamed. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?!" Dad yelled. The paramedics carefully picked up your body to put it on a trolley.

Mom started screaming when she saw blood rush out of your head and they both rushed over to you. "HELP HER, GODDAMN IT!!!!!!!!" Dad yelled intensively loud. The paramedics wrapped a bandage around your head. Police rush up the stairs and started searching your room. "EY!!! FOUND SOMETHING!!" "Jesus.." your dad ran up the stairs to check it out while your mom cried and screamed for them to help you. The police and your dad all looked over at your destroyed window and your dresser that was knocked over.

Police also rushed into the backyard since the backdoor was open and started using their flashlights to search your backyard. Dewey came rushing out of his cop car and watched as your body was being dragged out of your house on a trolly. His eyes widened extremely wide and he took his hat off to put it to his heart. Tatum also came running out of the car since she insisted to come.

She also saw your body and her eyes widened. She started screaming and ran over to you. "LET ME SEE HER!!!" She yelled to the police. She started crying when they pushed her back to let you go in alone with your mother. "What happened..?" Dewey asked in shock. "It seems like someone smashed through her window, attacked her, chased her, then pushed her down the stairs" the other cop shrugged. Police started taking pictures of the opened backdoor, your broken window, knocked over dresser, the stairs, and the blood from your head that was on the ground.

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU TWO AT DURING THIS?!" Dewey yelled at your dad. "WORKING TO GET WHAT WE NEED FOR OUR LIVES, OFFICER!" "DON'T YOU TALK BACK TO A COP!!" Another cop yelled at him. "Yeah?!? So if your own child gets attacked 2 days in a row, you think that it's okay to leave them alone?!!?' Dewey yelled. "She's 18, she can take care of herself!!" Dad yelled back. "Some parent you are!!" Dewey scoffed walking back down the stairs to Tatum who was crying like crazy.

"Please tell me she's going to be okay.." she pleaded. "She will, Tate. She will" he hugged her as she continued crying. "I wanna kill that asshole!!" She cried loudly. Dewey hugged her tightly, but she didn't hug back since she was highly upset.