14. Stu's "Good" Idea

You shared last period with Stu and Billy both. Billy tried talking to you, but that move he made earlier had your heart running away. He's been overthinking for the past periods now. Was it a sign that she likes me, too? Did she not like it? Was she just hiding the fact that she did like it? She probably hated it. Billy crossed his arms as he sighed while looking at you. He sat by Stu who sat between you two. Stu was trying to think on how he was going to ask you for your address and number without sounding suspicious.

"Okay, discuss the next answer with your partner!" The teacher told the class. Billy just looked over at you. You looked at him, too, but then turned back over. "Y/n" Stu turned to you. "Yeah?" "I need help on this project later on, is it okay if I come to your house?" Billy's eyes then widened. What? "Um..can't I just come to your house?" You furrowed your eyebrows. "I can't even go inside my own house, my parents lock the doors while I'm in school and they don't come home until midnight" Stu lied. He actually had his own house key. Billy looked at Stu getting mad. Why's he asking to go to her house?!?! Why's he lying to her?!?

"Oh, um...sure then, I guess" "thank you, thank you, can I have your address and number?" Billy's eyes widen more. He clenched his fist as his mind starts overthinking more. I'm dropping him. I'm going to kill him. His heart then started racing. What if he hooks up with her..? What if she wants him..? "Why would you need my number if you're coming over?" You asked. "Maybe I might wanna call you for other important reasons" Stu lied again, then shrugged.

Billy's had enough. He kicked Stu's ankle aggressively making him yelp, but he kept his cool to act like he wasn't bothered while talking to you still. Billy saw how it didn't affect him, and so he got up to go sharpen his pencil, then came back and stabbed Stu's shoulder making him startle in pain. "Ow!!" He looked at him. "What the fuck are you doing..?!" He whisper yelled at him. "You'll see later on" Stu whispered back calmly. Billy furrowed his eyebrows. Was he going to kill her..? He then smacked Stu again making him look at Billy. "What!?" Stu whisper yelled. "If you do what I think you're going to do, I will slice your fucking neck off!!!" He whisper yelled.

Stu furrowed his eyebrows. "No, man! Not that! How about you just wait and see till later?!" Stu whisper yelled again. Billy just rolled his eyes and sat back down. You laughed a little at them. "So..what time can I come over?" Stu asked you. "Um..9:30 PM?" You replied. "Yay!- Oh- your address and number?" You teared off a piece of paper, wrote them down, then gave the paper to him. Stu smiled widely as he took it. Billy was still watching you both and he shook his head in a pissy way.

After School

9:28 PM

"Why'd the fuck you bring me here?! I thought it was just going to be you two?" Billy asked confused. "You'll see!!" Stu was excited. Billy looked at every window of your house and saw all the lights off. The house was quite small but casual. "This better be worth my fucking time" Billy complained. "I swear, it will" they both go hide behind a tree and they see your bedroom light on with you inside sitting on your bed trying to figure out how to rewrap the bandage around your head.

You gave up and just took the whole thing off. Billy watched as you struggled and bit his lip with sorrow for your heart. "Watch this" Stu started dialing your number into the telephone. Billy watched you carefully. They both then heard the telephone in your bedroom rang and you got up to go answer it. "Hello?" "Hey, it's Stu" Stu replied. "Oh, hey! You still coming?" "Um, about that, I thought that my parents were not coming back until midnight, but they just pulled into the driveway minutes ago.." "oh, that's okay, want me to help you out tomorrow?" "Yeah, sure- hey, since we're on the phone right now, can we talk?" Stu asked.

Billy listened carefully as he was sitting on the grass. "About what?" "Billy" Billy looked at him furrowing his eyebrows making a confused face. "What the fuck- why?!" He mouthed to Stu. Stu put a finger up telling him to wait and tune in. "What about him?" He watched as your eyes lit up from the window. "Well..you've been distant from him and it's slightly concerning" Stu said. Billy just rolled his eyes and continued listening. "No, I haven't, what're you talking about?" You looked nervous.

"I've been seeing it. I can tell you like him" Billy slaps Stu's head making him yelp quietly. "Off fucking topic" he whispered quietly. You were biting your fingernails nervously. You then groaned. "Please promise me you won't tell anybody?" Billy's eyes widened a little. Stu starts kicking his feet while giggling. "I won't, now, tell me all about it!" He smiled widely putting his thumbs up at Billy who moved closer to hear more. Billy's heart was racing. "Okay? Well, um..he's been careful with his feelings towards me, but what he did earlier by putting his hand on my leg made me nervous..it was because Sidney was right there next to him and he made me feel some sort of a heavy feeling.." you explained.

Billy and Stu looked at eachother and Stu was smiling while Billy had a shocked face but was also excited, he was just too daydreamed to show it. "Yeah?" Stu started dancing. Billy took the phone from Stu as he listened more and more. His heart was racing badly, he could've died. "I know it's only been a few days and I know that he has a girlfriend, but he's been there.." Stu was dancing while Billy was biting his lip smiling with his heart still racing. "Stu?" "I'm here" Stu said over the line.

"I have to go, my mom is calling me on the other line, bye" you hung up to call your mom back. Billy then stood up, gave the phone back to Stu, then started smiling like crazy while he was turning red. "I TOLD YOU, CLYDE! YOU'RE ABOUT TO GET YOUR BONNIE!" Stu yelled happily as they exited your property. "Shut the fuck up, douchebag!!" Billy said while still smiling like crazy. "You could possibly hook up with her right now even!!!" Stu clapped his hands. Billy rolled his eyes while shaking his head still smiling.