3. Believable?

You walked out the classroom when the bell rang for lunch time. You weren't really hungry, so you just walked down the hall with the rest of the people. You didn't feel like going in the cafeteria, so you headed outside where some other people were going. "Hey" Billy walked next to you. Your eyes widened a little and you walked a bit faster but then he grabbed your arm. "You don't have to keep avoiding me, y'know" he said while forcing you to look at him. "Oh- no, no, I just don't want-" "Sidney doesn't care that I have friends" he rolled his

Face it, Y/n. There's no escaping his sight. "I'm sorry" you sighed. "Hey, it's alright. Nervous wreck?" You nodded. Especially being around me, baby. "Hey, um..I need to tell you something" Billy looked at you. "What is it?" You replied. He took a deep breath. This better fucking work. "I heard Casey talking shit on you before 5th period" he said. Your eyes widened. "What do you mean..?" You asked very upset. "She was saying how you looked like a snob and that it wasn't smart for you to come here" he lied. He felt horrible.

You sighed with a skippy breath. "If I were you, I would never talk to her ever again, nor go to her house if she did that" your eyes were just shifted down. "Well..I can't skip her house, I don't even understand what's going on in class" "I can ask Sidney to tutor you" He recommended getting nervous. "No, no, it's okay, I don't wanna bother her..-" "it's not bothering if you need to pass the class" "it's cool, I'll just act as if I never heard anything from you, thanks though" you walked ahead of him and outside to the school yard.

He stands there pissed and annoyed. "Fuck..!!" He whisper yelled. He was angry that you didn't believe him and about to go crazy if tonight's plan didn't work.