8. What's So Fortunate?

You were sitting up trying to ear without chewing so hard causing your head to hurt more. "Just try your best, honey, you don't have to finish it. Atleast you're eating" your mom told you as she put both sides of your hair (ignore if bald) behind your ears. Your dad was there minutes ago, but he went to work. The only thing he said was "maybe you should've been smarter." It hurt. You then put down your food as the pain in your head kicks in again and started crying again.

Mom noticed and quickly sat next to you. "It's okay, I know, I know, just take it easy.." mom hugged you. "It hurts, mom! It's all my fault! I shouldn't of stood there! I should've went with her!" "No, no, honey- none of it is your fault" mom started crying, too. "Yes, it is!! She's dead!!" You cried while holding her arms with your head pounding like crazy. "No, baby, I swear to you, whoever did it, will get a deathly punch in the gut! We all promise to God that the bastard will get what they deserve!" Mom comforted you while hugging you.

"I don't wanna be here anymore!! Not this hospital, not home, not school, and not Woodsboro!!" "I know, darling! I know..!" Mom cried with you. "I just.." you took a deep breathe to calm down but then your breath wouldn't come back. Shit. Mom looked at you. "Y/n..?" Your breath then stopped. "Y/n?!" Mom shook you lightly.
"Y/N?!" She yelled. You stopped holding onto her and fell lightly into her arms. "Y/N!?!?!?" Mom screamed. "NO, NO, NO!! HELP!!" She screamed causing the doctors to come into the room.

Casey's dead, her boyfriend, Steve Orth, is also dead, you were in deep horrible pain, you wanted justice, and the killer is still out there. What's so fortunate?