4. The Hots For You

After School

Billy stormed up to Stu who continued walking after dropping Tatum off at her house. "Stu!" Billy called out. Stu looked over and started clapping his hands with a goofy smile. "Billy!!!!" He jumped. "We need to schedule the hour for 9 PM to visit Casey" "why? You said 8:50" "Y/n's going over there at 9 PM because Casey needed to tutor her" "the new girl?!" Stu raised his eyebrows in excitement and surprisement. "Yes, dumbfuck, what other Y/n do you know?" Billy rolled his eyes annoyed.

"OOOO!!" Stu jumped up in excitement. Stu thought you were pretty cool from when he first saw you this morning, even though you were quiet and didn't really care to talk to much people. "Wait..do we have to kill her off, too?" Stu asked with his smile quickly dropping and his excitement pausing. Billy's eyes widened and he shot his body towards Stu. "Fuck no!! I don't want to and NEVER will!!" He pointed his finger in Stu's face to make that clear.

Stu's smile reappeared and he started jumping high as fuck. "Oh hell yeah, baby!!!" Stu yelled, making Billy roll his eyes but then a little smile appeared on his lips as you passed through his mind. Keep it low. Keep it low. "So what, you gonna try to ask her out tonight?" Stu smiled with a goofy attitude. Billy's eyes widened, then he looked at Stu. "Yeah, I saw those eyes you gave her this morning, Mr. "I wanna fuck Y/n." Stu danced. "It's nothing" Billy replied getting heated up because of you.

"But what about Sidney?" "She won't find out" Stu then started dancing some more. "Caught ya" "just shut the fuck up! So what if I have the hots for her!" Billy then flicked his forehead harshly. "Ow, douchebag!!" Stu whined.