20. Needing The Parts

At School

You weren't at school that day and it was a good thing. A tons more of fucking news vans, cops, and strangers were gathering by the door yelling your name as if you're there. Sidney was trying to cope with the fact that Billy was in her house and you being hurt on the same night. She was practically going crazy that day. Tatum was in a horrible mood, but tried to stay positive in a healthy way around Stu and Sidney.

Billy told Stu about everything and Stu just gathered his thoughts and continued with his happiness like always. Billy on the other hand wasn't doing so well. He didn't care about Sidney accusing him, he was feeling shit because of you. He couldn't sleep, not unless he heard anything good from you.

That was until while he was with Sidney, Tatum ran up to them to let them know that you were awake.

.......

Tatum raced in her car and hurried to the school. She saw the news vans and the reporters all ran up to her since she was at your house to see what happened in the aftermath. She ran inside the school and saw Sidney talking to Billy about him being at her house. It looked like they were having a tough relationship talk since Billy wasn't willing to reply to anything she was saying.

Tatum ran up to them. "Hey!" Sidney looked at her, but Billy continued looking down not giving a shit. "I have news, they're really good!!" Tatum was jumping in the air. "What news?!" Sidney furrowed her eyebrows.
"Y/n woke up!!" She freaked out. Billy's eyes widened and his eyebrows furrowed.

"What?! She did?!" Sidney's eyes widened as she started smiling. Billy shot his head up. "We need to go see her after school!!" Sidney recommended. "How is she..?" Billy asked Tatum. They both looked at him. Sidney furrowed her eyebrow. She was wondering why he only talked just to ask about you. "She's still in her misery. But besides that, she's fine" Tatum replied. Billy's heart started racing and relief was washing through him like an ocean wave.

The bell then rung. "I'll see you later, okay? I really hope that when this is all over, you will talk to me" Sidney told Billy. He didn't answer her as his mind was still on you. Her and Tatum both walked away to go to their next class. He still stood there with his back against the locker. Relieved tears then appeared in his eyes. He stormed down the hallway to the bathroom.

He slammed the door open and went into the stall, locking it shut. He sat on the floor and buried his face into his hands. He then started crying. He thought you weren't going to make it, he thought you were going to die right there, without thinking about anything good. He also cried because he was still pissed at himself for hurting you. He wanted you to know that he didn't mean for it to happen, he wanted you to understand that he wanted you to just notice him.

He knew you liked him, he liked you more. Well..more like loved. He pushed his hair back with both of his hands as he layed his head against the wall. He took a deep breath and sighed as his heart continued racing. He then smiled to himself. He wanted to go visit you after school. He was obviously going to sneak in there and he knew exactly how to. He got back up so he could go to class. He'll just say that he was using the bathroom and didn't notice that it was almost time for class. What a good liar.