2

⚠️sexual assault⚠️

𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎' 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Someone was following me.
Just before I could make a sprint and run as fast as I can, I was tackled to the ground. I let out a yell from the in-predicted action. A man was on top of me. It is so dark I can't I couldn't see his face but he looked in his early 40s.
He didn't say a word except for a few grunts from my resistance. I was trying so hard but he was too strong, he started to kiss my neck and touch me everywhere. It was so painful. Then one hand was on my mouth preventing me from screaming and the other hand was gripping my wrists. It hurts so bad I thought they would break, but I didn't give up, I didn't stop resisting and pushing him away from me.

And at the right moment, I bit his hand as hard as I could, until my jaw ached. He screamed and I took the opportunity to scream as hard as I could, get up, and run as fast as I can. "HELP ME!!! SOMEONE PLEA-."
He abruptly grabbed my foot and pulled it as hard as he could and I fell to the floor and screamed, trying to kick, to do anything! I can't let him! I won't let it happen. But just as I thought things would get worse, suddenly in a quick move, a guy came out of nowhere and started to repeatedly punch the man in the face. All I could hear was the screams and groans the man let out from the painful punches he rightfully deserved.

𝚁𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚢'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I was walkin' from home, thinking if I should stop by Tony or maybe train a little with the boxing. I made up my head and decided to not pick either. I decided to just walk around the streets or maybe jog for a little bit while I'm at it. But while I was walkin' past an alleyway, I heard a scream. It was a scream of a girl! I didn't even hesitate and ran right into the alley to see what was goin' on. I saw a man on top of this young lady. Tryin' to touch her. The minute I saw that I ran straight to him and gave him the strongest punches I could throw. After a couple of minutes, from all the beatin' I gave he was eventually knocked out.

There was a moment of silence, where all I could hear was my heavy panting and the shaken breath of the lady that was just traumatized. I slowly turn to look at her and I saw her leaned up against a dirty wall with her eyes looking terrified. She looked so scared so I decided not to get too close to her and ask if she was okay, maybe I should get her to the hospital.

I looked at her gently and asked softly
"Are you okay?"
Her eyes suddenly looked up at me for a moment and then silent tears ran down her cheeks. And she let out the most painful sob I ever heard. And she broke down wailing. I slowly walked closer and closer to her to give her comfort. But she herself wobbly ran and hugged me like her life depended on it. She let out sobs into my leather jacket and after just a few moments, she leaned on my chest and with a shaken voice said
"Thank you so much."