4

𝚁𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚢'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
I just smiled at her. She seemed a little shy y'know. I feel like this whole time I was rambling to her! But she never shut me up like everyone else do. But anyway, after a couple of silent minutes, she suddenly spoke "my apartments over here." she said pointing right at it.
"You can put me down now," she added
"Alright, then." I slowly put her down and I saw her feet touch the ground in front of the door.
She then opened her purse and got her keys and while unlocking her door she said. "Do you want to come in?"
I paused "....Okay!" Right when I finished my sentence, she opened the door and let me in. Her home was very clean and organized. Much better then mine that's for sure. It was about the same size as mine. "You can put your hat and coat over there." she pointed at the metal hooks screwed to the wall. I walked and hung my coat, took off my sweater, and placed my hat on top of it. I looked around caught her staring a little but she immediately turned her head when I turned back around. It made me smirk. I guess she liked what she saw but I won't be bold today, she is probably exhausted.

I saw a little painting area she had. Saw some brushes and other things painters use. It was pretty nice. I looked at the wall and saw a painting. It was a very colorful painting. It was very bright y'know it brighten up the whole house. It was blotchy yet it still looked amazing.
"Did you paint that?" I asked
"Yeah," she said
"I painted that a while ago thought it looked good enough to hang up."
"It looks amazing."
"Thanks," she said and grinned
"Do you want to stay over?" she suddenly asked. she seemed nervous about my respond
"Absolutely." I said
"We can watch a movie on the television if you'd like," she said pointing at the television
"Alright." I said
"I'm gonna come back in a minute." she continued and then walked to a small closet next to her twin-sized bed and pulled out this blue and white striped pajamas, taking a last look at me before going to the bathroom.
While she was in there, I decided to make myself comfortable and sat on the couch. Whoa... her couch is amazing and much softer than mine.
I didn't know what she would like to watch so I just waited but after some time I was getting a little worried now. It's been a while now since she's been there. If it wasn't for the inconvenience that happened, I wouldn't have worried that much but now she just needs someone's company. I slowly walked up to the door and softly knocked on the door. "Yo Ann? You okay in there?"
There was a few silent seconds until she opened the door. She cried a little so without a doubt gave her a big hug. I felt her small hands around my waist and felt her tears against my skin.
"T-The minute I was alone, everything that happened came back," she said while crying more
"I can't be alone, I can't be alone," she said
"I promise that I won't leave ya alone unless ya tell me to," I said to her and I meant it. I saw this girl who is very vulnerable right now and she needed support. And I will give that support to her even though I'm also goin' through things. But I also think there is somethin' special about her. And I don't want to be alone either, we both don't want to be alone. So after she calmed down and I felt her tense grip loosening I asked
"Do you want to watch a movie now? You can choose."