18

Kind of spicy hehe
Also make sure to vote and comment!!! Seeing yalls support really comforts me :)

Rockys POV:

It's been a couple of months since I started training and I decided to move in with Annie. These past couple of months have been amazing and I feel like I'm finally getting on track. With only 3 more months till the championship, I've already come up with strategies and techniques with the help of Mickey of course. But after a long day of training, I came back home.

I put on some TV and looked for something to watch. I decided on The Exorcist cause why not? Shortly after I started, Annie came back from working at the pet shop. "Hey bunny," I said turning my head a little. "Hi!" she said "I missed you..." she whispered while kissing me on the cheek. "I'm gonna take a shower then sit with you okay?" she said while going to the bathroom. Shortly after she sat next to me

"Isn't it funny that when we first met, you told me you preferred to be called Ann but even though I've forgotten long ago to call you that, you haven't called me out?" I said chuckling while chewing at the popcorn Annie heated up earlier.

"Hmm I guess it just sounded better
In your voice" she said but I can slightly tell she was sort of lying. Maybe there are some much deeper things within this adorable girl, but I don't want to pressure her to open up to me, she'll probably do that by herself.

"You still wanna be called Ann?" I asked cause I wanted to know.
"No... I think I'm already used to you calling me Annie now."
"Hey, another question?" She looked back at me. "I was wondering if maybe you could paint my fighting round?"

"I can do that?" She asked, her eyes lighting up. "Well, I can ask around to make sure," I said, and before I could say more she attacked my lips, smashing and crashing them against my own in the most lustful way I can imagine. I felt her hands going over my body till she touched that one sensitive spot on my neck and I let out a surprised moan. I pulled back and looked at her kind of shocked by the unexpected affection.

"I wanted to do that all week," she said and pulled back to sit in her spot again on the couch. My chest was still rising up and coming back down rapidly from my heavy breathing. "What's this movie about anyway?" she said getting some popcorn from the bowl. I couldn't help but stay speechless. This girl just made me moan and had the nerve to act normal like nothing happened. But it's not like I could get mad at her cause it was the most pleasurable thing so I answered. "I don't care about the movie I just wanna kiss you again."

I went to close the gap but she drew away "But I wanna watch." she gave me those eyes, those pleading puppy eyes but I couldn't fall for it. I want her too bad.

She continued watching for a few minutes staring at the screen. As I heard screaming from the screen she flinched from whatever scene it was. But I just focused on her. I knew it was all a game. Just a couple of days ago she said she didn't like horror films. I know it's all teasing. I slowly got close to her and just started pecking her shoulder. However, there wasn't a reaction. Yet.

I started trailing kisses up her neck, her skin smooth against my lips. It got hotter. My kisses started turning excited and aroused. I got to her ear and bit her earlobe, earning a small gasp before whispering "I want you..." my tickling breath teasing her.

I gently turned her head towards me to get her to look my way. Her eyes looked weak with lust and craving but I don't want to give it yet. I looked into her eyes desirably and she knew by that one look she wasn't gonna get it that easy. I kissed just a quarter of an inch from her lips just to tease and went to her jaw. I licked and grazed my lips against that one spot on her neck yet it was just a small bit away from it. She whined exposing her neck to me for more and the most cute but desperate way. I loved it.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, now be patient love, I thought you wanted to watch the film didn't ya?" I smirked running my fingers through her hair while I pulled it delicately "Are you gonna answer me, baby?"

"N-no, I don't want.... to watch a-anymore..." she panted as I continued my playful torturous teasing before murmuring against her lips
" but as she tried to take my lips I moved them away. "Oh," I said with a smug smile.

"Can you touch me?" she asked faintly. "But you have to say the magic word bunny." I glanced at her hopeless eyes that wanted so much of me. All the play gone.

"Please..." she pleaded. "What?" I asked just to see how much I could pull her over the edge.
"Please—Ngh-mh!" she jerked her head back with a moan as I rewarded her with a kiss on her favorite spot.

"I'll grant your wish bunny, I promise."