7

Annie's POV:

Annie's POV:

"U-uhh I'm sorry I don't know what came over me!"
I said stumbling over my words. I guess I felt this whole thing out of admiration..? I just feel so stupid for doing such an idiotic action.

But I know there isn't anything I could do to take this whole thing back. I kissed him, after only knowing him barely 24 hours! I just let my heart take over my mind but to be honest, my mind felt the same. what can I say? he was the cutest guy I've ever seen! His biceps are definitely a bonus!

I couldn't find the words to thank him and how much I appreciate his effort and energy in saving me. Sometimes I feel like people from this side of town would just look and pass by, but he didn't. He heard me shout and didn't brush it off, he saw the man and didn't run away, he fought, and he won.

But it might have been a mistake taking it this fast.

"I-l... I kissed you cause I am genuinely attracted to you and I feel like there is something different about you, something good in your eyes that I haven't seen in a lot of people. And I thank you for what you did yesterday, it was really brave of you."

"B-but I took it too far..." I said lowering my eyes as I faced him on the bed, on my knees.

I slowly looked up to see his reaction. He looked a little surprised by my sudden little outburst but then he spoke.

"I wanna let ya know that I feel attracted to ya as well. Ya really are adorable and I'm willin' to start somethin' with you and we can take it slow, get to know each other ya know?" he said with comfort in his eyes.

"There is no rush with this kind of thing even though everyone thinks it is."

"I don't want you to freak out, or think that just cause I saved ya bum means I have to get somethin' in return. But just so you know I'll be here if ya need any help with somethin' like- I don't know like... groceries!" he said grinning

"𝘎𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴," I said lifting an eyebrow, smiling teasingly. "That was the first thing that came to your mind?" I said laughing

"I don't know! sometimes I have no idea what goes in there anyway," he said pointing a finger to his head.

I giggled. "I agree with you on what you said, I feel like we should get to know each other before rushing into things and take it slow," I said looking at him warmly. I got up from the bed and stretched a little bit "Let's get up"

"Okay bunny"

𝘣𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺...