17

Annie's pov

Man, how hungry for a burger I was. while some annoying surfer music was playing in the diner, I and Rocky sat in one of the booths next to the window taking a bite of my burger.

We only got our food 5 minutes ago and Rocky was close to finishing his burger, fries already eaten. How can he just inhale his food? Literally how. I thought while taking a considerable amount of gulps of my Coca-Cola. I am starving. I honestly don't care how rugged or mannish I looked, if I was his girlfriend he'd have to see me devour a burger at some point.

He looked at me right when I was taking the biggest, most enormous bite my mouth could take. We made eye contact just a millisecond before the taste and we just burst out laughing. I can imagine how my face looked. I would laugh too.

Even though I tried to stop my laughing, every time I would calm my breathing, just one look at his already I'm-about-to-burst-into-laughter-face just got me to laugh so hard again that there just wasn't a point in trying to stop it anymore. My face turned red from my lack of oxygen from all the excessive laughter, Rocky shed a tear from the laughter, and an old couple, a couple of booths farther away just looked at us like we were mad.

"You're so silly," he said trying to use his shirt as a handkerchief. he lifted it up but as he did I saw a bit of his toned stomach, with the lighting defining his abs. But the alluring sight was only for a quick second.

After coming back to my senses I pulled out my handkerchief and handed him to use instead of damping his shirt.

While I normally ate my food this time, Rocky explained to me how he's going to start training, and what stuff he has to do.

"Yeah so I gotta wake up at four in the morning, eat my eggs-"

"Wait how do you eat your eggs?" I cut him off. "What—why are you askin'?" He questioned confused. "Well, you learn a lot about someone's personality through how they eat their eggs." I said teasingly
"I like mine fried if you'd want to know." I said giggling "so? How do you eat yours?"

"......raw."

"Uh-wo-what!?" I was stumbling on my words. "How can you eat that?!?" I asked kind of disgusted "Well, I gotta get my protein somehow..." he calmly said "Well wouldn't it be nicer to cook them? I really thought you were the scrambled eggs type of guy." I said using my hand to support my head.

"I don't have a pan.."

"You can use a pot and just make it poached?"

"Don't have a stove or a pot..."

"...yeah I guess you can eat them raw." I shrugged eating my last fry.

I started chewing on the ice of my drink when the waiter came. "Would you like some dessert?" He asked while taking the plates. "Um, Yeah, sure!" I said as Rocky just stared enchanted, and charmed by what it seemed.

"I'll get the vanilla sundae with fudge," I said closing the small dessert menu they had. "Coming right up," he said.