20

AND THE SPICE CONTINUES

Rocky's POV

She slowly switched positions and got me to lie down. She got on my lap and gracefully took off her night dress. I looked at her beautiful thighs all the way up the her breasts. My breath hitched at the sight. Only with her panties on, she crawled over to my pants and took them off swiftly with a little help.

Just with my boxers on she sat right on top of my throbbing erect shaft, and without prior warning, slowly started to rock back and forth on it.

"A-ahhh~"
"A-Ah!"

We both moaned in sync. It felt so heavenly yet so overstimulating and torturous all because of a thin piece of fabric. I couldn't help but groan and hiss every time she moved,
"F-Fuck... mmmhh~". I rasped out while Annies let out small wails and gasps.

I looked and saw her starting to bounce, her head leaned back from pleasure, her breasts lightly bouncing from her jumps. Just from looking at her panties, I can tell they were soaked, and my boxers were already stained with pre-cum. She started a thrusting method while dry-humping me and it made the whole experience 10x more stimulating. Movements were more intense and harsh, moans were more loud and sloppy, and it started getting louder, higher, and faster.

In the middle of lust and desire, Annie spoke,
"I~ F-Feel—Something..M-Mmmh..!" she said, continuing her alluring
movements. I started bucking my hips slightly getting the motions harder.
"W-What do you feel baby~y? W-Where~Ah-h!?" I asked messily, my hands moving to her thigh. "H-Here..", her voice higher and breathier, she slowly glided her hand to her lower stomach.
"You're gonna come bunny-y," I said, reaching my limit slowly. I got up and pulled her closer, our bodies having no space. I felt her breathy moans against my ear. I pulled her even closer and whispered in her ear "Come for me...Mmh!". That's when I felt her wetness running through her panties and just from the sight of that I came too, letting out my seed, drenching my boxers.

We leaned on each other's bodies as we breathed heavily and rapidly, the only sound in the room. The panting, the sweat, the humid air, Annie's breasts against my chest, the stickiness against us. So attractive, so alluring, so beautiful, so calming.

Coming down from the high took some time for Annie. Laid her on top of me as I was playing with her hair and running my hands through it. Our legs intertwined, her body on mine, her warmth radiating off of her. I pecked her lips as her breathing relaxed.

"Shower?" I asked, "Yes..." she sighed and hummed from exhaustion.