12

Rocky

Oh god, this girl is driving me crazy. Her lips, her voice, the little hums she does between the kisses, the way she leans in and locks of her hair untuck from her ear. The list goes on and on I'll just never stop so I'll spare ya.
She was beautiful, she is soft, she is kind-hearted, I could just tell, she wasn't like those (excuse my French) whores in this hell hole. She has good intentions, I just hope she knows mine are too.

I pulled away, still feeling her sticky lips on mine that I still wanted so badly, I wanted her. I saw this look in her eyes. My little bunny isn't my innocent girl right now. But I can't help finding it arousing.

I leaned closer, I looked into her eyes asking permission, and as I did I got the cutest little nod before coming down to her lips again. I just couldn't but groan to the sweet taste of her lips and the warmth of her tongue. I felt her delicate hands going up my arm up my neck, and felt her fingertips on my cheek, fingernails lightly caressing me. 

Running her hands through my hair she pulled and I couldn't help but let out a low moan. Her hands and her tongue felt so heavenly and arousing, they felt beautiful and so petite, I felt so in ecstasy that I forgot to return my favors.
I pulled away and went down her neck. I just want to please her.

I heard a little gasp. What a cutie. I felt her hands tighten on my hair. As I kissed her beautiful neck I went down her neck every inch till I heard a small little moan that was the softest and gentle thing in the world. Bingo, I found it. I continued kissing that sweet spot and I just felt so happy making her feel this way and I'm happy I'm the one doing it. I slowly pulled away breathing harshly from not catching a breath for so long. We just sat in silence getting our breath back into pace, I then felt her kiss my cheek and saw her crawling back to her position. I felt her head on my shoulder and her hand on my chest. She looks so safe all cozy like that. My little bunny.

"I should probably get home," she said with a sigh, almost as if she didn't want to leave. "It's very late, I'll come with you," I said as I got up with her from the couch. "Would you stay at my place?" she asked with cute puppy eyes. "Sorry baby but I can't, I have practice tomorrow before we go to the pet shop". I felt my heart clench to her disappointed face "it's okay" she said softly "Thank you for everything." she looked up as she finished putting her shoes on. "Let's go," she said and I followed her out.